“The lunch buffet was delicious with plenty of variety but”

Mantra Indian Cuisine and Banquet
Ranked #21 of 380 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2017

No complaints about the food--all the variety we could want. In fact, there was more to try than we had room to consume. The naan came to the table thin and fresh. We loved the tikka marsala especially. The service, however, was not very friendly--no one seemed very happy and minimally doing their jobs. Not one smile in the place. And my granddaughter who only ate a piece of naan was charged as if she had lunch.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is the Best Indian Restaurant we have ever been to. The owners personally come to your table and take your order and ask how spicy would you like your food. We have meet the Chef and he is an expert at what he does. We like the Chicken Tiki Marsala (The Best), veg Korma, Naan bread. Their butter chicken is good too. Very nice service and prices are really resonable. Check out their daily lunch buffet because it has everything to try at around nine dollars.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Best Indian food in Corona. Tasty North Indian traditional food. Mouthwatering Naan and flavour.

This location is dingy and feels like a hole in the wall. Wish they can again move to a nice; bright; clean location. The chairs and tables are not ideal either.

This restaurant has a lot of potential but the location and decor and interior is dragging it down. Also no windows so it feels like you are packed in.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

For many years now our favorite Indian restaurant was Koyla in Rancho Cucamonga. We would eat there at least once or twice a month. We really liked it and still do. We had taken many of our friends there to introduce them to Indian cuisine.
Yet our Indian friend said he had found a better buffet in Corona called the Mantra. He invited us for lunch so off we went.
My heart (and stomach) tell me it is better than Koyla. They have a wider selection of lunch items and so far they all taste delicious. My wife did not hesitate to say Mantra tasted better than Koyla. I really appreciate that they bring a big plate of naan right away to your table. The naan is not as tasty as Koyla but fresh hot naan is better than no naan. (My only complaint with Koyla was the slow delivery of the naan.)
My favorite dish at Koyla was the chili fish which Mantra does not have. They have a dish called chili chicken and it was good. Not the same but good.
Have I lost my heart (and stomach) to Mantra? Maybe. Its not as close and convenient as Koyla. But is the time and effort worth the trip? Maybe.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

There are a lot of dishes with cheeses in them, which if they're not labeled as such can be a problem for many people. My water glass sat empty almost half the meal while the responsible server was at the counter talking to the lady at the register. $10 lunch buffet would be great if there were less cheese and more water.

Been to Mantra Indian Cuisine and Banquet? Share your experiences!