“Just OK”

The Lucky Greek
Ranked #62 of 379 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I was hoping to give this place a really good rating, the staff seemed nice. I would probably come back and give it another try. I ordered the pastrami combo and it was just ok. The pastrami taste wasn't the best that I have had and the bun that they used did not hold up to the juices from the pastrami so it was very soggy. Kind of ruined the sandwich. The soda machine that they had was really cool - it was one of those that allowed you to pick one of thousands of combinations... Maybe next time I will try a burger here.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

When my husband and I first moved to Corona, we struggled to find a place to pick up something to eat that wasn't pizza, Mexican or sushi. Then one day we decided to go to Lucky Greek for breakfast burritos. They were fantastic! The service was prompt and the cashier was helpful. (I do not eat dairy so it was important that nothing be cooked in butter or have cheese, and she went to check with the cooks and make sure that no butter was used, only oil.)
Since then we have gone back about once a week and are almost always satisfied with what we receive. The burgers are tasty and the burritos are good. One word of advice - don't order the chicken burrito if you are going to be driving, unless you want to get covered in juices. Also, the chicken wrap was WAY WAY too salty, so that's one thing I would never order again. Other than that, we are happy customers and will continue coming back.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

i really like their gyros, and their combos are a bargain. i have not tried a salad yet, but i saw one yesterday and will try that on next visit, looked pretty good and huge!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I first came here when my car was in for service at a nearby car dealership. I was quite impressed with the quality of the food and the fast service. I have since come back several times and it's always been fantastic!

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Love everything here burgers, burritos, gyros you name it and slightly cheaper than burger basket. Definitely recommend coming here for a change to anyone from town or just rolling through

Been to The Lucky Greek? Share your experiences!