“Great Quick Breakfast”

The Lucky Greek
Ranked #62 of 380 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 November 2016

This is a good place to get a filling tasty quick breakfast. Lunch is also good. Get the French toast and ask for lots of powdered sugar and butter. No need to have syrup. Lots of drink choices if you want a soda. Iced tea is also good because it is fresh brewed.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

This is our go to for sit down burgers, onion rings and cold beer! Clean dining room and fast, friendly service.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Always try to stop here on our way home from the Colorado River. They have the best hamburgers ever. Today we ordered a Pastrami and zucchini fries w/ranch dressing. The sandwich was huge with lots of delicious moist pastrami and pickles, if you like it that way. The zucchini fries were to die for. We shared as we knew it would be more than one person could eat. Their menu has lots of choices. Very clean with great service and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I was hoping to give this place a really good rating, the staff seemed nice. I would probably come back and give it another try. I ordered the pastrami combo and it was just ok. The pastrami taste wasn't the best that I have had and the bun that they used did not hold up to the juices from the pastrami so it was very soggy. Kind of ruined the sandwich. The soda machine that they had was really cool - it was one of those that allowed you to pick one of thousands of combinations... Maybe next time I will try a burger here.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

When my husband and I first moved to Corona, we struggled to find a place to pick up something to eat that wasn't pizza, Mexican or sushi. Then one day we decided to go to Lucky Greek for breakfast burritos. They were fantastic! The service was prompt and the cashier was helpful. (I do not eat dairy so it was important that nothing be cooked in butter or have cheese, and she went to check with the cooks and make sure that no butter was used, only oil.)
Since then we have gone back about once a week and are almost always satisfied with what we receive. The burgers are tasty and the burritos are good. One word of advice - don't order the chicken burrito if you are going to be driving, unless you want to get covered in juices. Also, the chicken wrap was WAY WAY too salty, so that's one thing I would never order again. Other than that, we are happy customers and will continue coming back.

Been to The Lucky Greek? Share your experiences!