“Great Kabob ”

Rumi's Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 385 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Persian
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Rumi's offer a great ambience coupled with a friendly staff. The menu has a good variety of Persian dishes. I recommend their filet mignon Kabob.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

The place is clean and has an ambience. I like chicken shish kabob and beef shish kabob. They are juicy and tender and absolutely delicious. I like the food a lot. However the let down of the place is the service. I feel like the servers are being forced to serve u. The guy feels like he does not want to serve us. It's a good restaurant but the service needs to be improved.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Rumi's has become our favorite restaurant in Corona. We took some friends who are very familiar with that type of food, being Middle Eastern themselves, and they confirmed it was excellent. The portions are generous, the service is nice and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Food, service, value parking, everything was excellent. Portion of the food is huge and flavor is unique

Reviewed 14 July 2015

My husband is Persian and we were in Corona for a Persian convention. Quite a few of us went there for dinner. It is a small restaurant but well appointed. The food was fantastic! We are pretty picky about Persian food. My husband mentioned he would drive the 5.5 hours back just for the food! There was a lovely young man who played guitar (both English and Persian). He played and sang beautifully which was the "icing on the cake" to our experience.

Been to Rumi's Restaurant? Share your experiences!