“Good Burrito!”
Review of Miguel's Jr

Miguel's Jr
Ranked #10 of 380 Restaurants in Corona
Reviewed 5 January 2017

We have been going to Miguel's Jr for over 30 years. They are a huge operation now. Of course the prices have gone up but a bean-rice-cheese burrito will always satisfy your hunger. The drive through is usually busy but moves along quickly. I went yesterday and the drive through was packed so I walked in (no line!) placed my order and was out the door in 5 min or less. Only problem was that there really was not much cheese in the Burrito. I wouldn't care if they raised the price but put a little more cheese please! Love the Salsa!

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I love Miguel's jr. The bean and cheese burrito is the all time best! My wife orders the burrito with the chile relleno in it. She loves it!! To top it off the hot sauce might be the the best ever!!!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Miguel's Jr has the best tasting beans, I don't know what they do, but a bean and cheese burrito with their fresh hot sauce is all I need to get my fix on! Everything here is really good, I wish they served carnitas at their drive in locations.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

My husband and I enjoyed the taco salads we ordered. The big salads were eye apealing, the chicken was just right, very tender and moist, everything else tasty. The Resturant was clean and service was quick. I recommend this Resturant, thank you.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We have ordered their party platters for our last two parties. Everyone loved the food and the order was prepared on time and perfect.

Been to Miguel's Jr? Share your experiences!