“A PLACE TO MEET WHERE YOU CAN LINGER OVER COFFEE”

Corkys Kitchen Corona
Ranked #30 of 380 Restaurants in Corona
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Quite a few places hurry you up, give you the bill before you are finished and give you dirty looks if you linger. Well Corkys Kitchen is not like that. We met there for breakfast, did not order until everyone was there, we drank about a gallon coffee each, than the bill arrived and we stayed until we were ready to leave. That is so refreshing that we will be back there . I must say that the place was not very busy otherwise we would have been more considerate. They have a senior breakfast there. The price is less but I like the smaller portion size. The omelet was fresh nicely cooked and was served with a side and toast or biscuit. Service was attentive with a fountain of coffee. It is so nice not to have to ask for a refill. The menu is expansive. They are open 24 hours. A good start to another great day.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Super efficient restaurant. Friendly helpful staff took care of our large party right away. The waitress was as well friendly and noted we had 2 toddlers with us and hurried to get their order. OMGosh the amount of food was unbelievable. 2 pancakes that must have been the size of a full plate and very good. I had the cinnamon roll it was huge as well and awesome. Even what was on the kids meal was the perfect amount and tasted great. Coffee was great as well it’s the one thing I get upset about even when the food is good is if the coffee is weak and terrible! So although I live in Washington state when I come back I’d surely visit Corky’s homestyle kitchen and bakery again. The place is huge inside and very clean.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We can always count on Corkys for a midnight pie. We love that they are open 24hrs. It is a great place to go with a family and the staff are nice and genuine. However it is not a very vegetarian friendly place.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We eat there quite often. One of our favorites is the chicken pot pie. Their dinner rolls are really good and we also like the raspberry vinaigrette on our salad, It's amazing. The cheesecake is very good too. My husband loves their fried chicken and fish and chips. Good senior menu too.

1  Thank reenieww
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Unbelievable amount of GOOD breakfast food for low price.

Not a fancy place, but I was there for a good breakfast, not ambiance.

Wait staff quick and courteous. Had enough food left over, had a free breakfast the next morning.

Been to Corkys Kitchen Corona? Share your experiences!