Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside
Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West(Corona)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$136
US$65
US$69
Orbitz.com
All reviewsno elevatorel toritoour home away from homewonderful surprisemimi's cafelocation is excellentsausageeggsbeautiful hotelsecond floorhappy hourstay there againroom was cleanwithin walking distancepotatoesgreat breakfastfull hot breakfast
Reviewed 9 August 2017

CONS: This Hotel was decent but due to a few issues receives an average score. First off, the pillows on my king bed were absolutely horrible, they felt old and worn out, the bed was simply not very comfortable for me. Lastly, upon entry of the hotel there was a stale smell in the air, not sure why but perhaps it's time for new carpet in the Hotel.

PROS: On a positive note, the room was fairly large, very clean and orderly and I do appreciate that the Hotel staff was very friendly and cordial when greeting me. Although I did not partake in the free breakfast buffet, as I walked by it seem well laid out and smelled great.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear 80alfonso,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. While I am glad that the room was comfortable for you, I would like to apologize regarding the bed and pillows. We hope to welcome you back in the future so that you can finally experience our complimentary full American breakfast. Thank you again for your wonderful review.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The hotel property sits down off the 91 freeway behind many businesses such as restaurants, strip malls adjacent to Walmart. The immediate area is very commercial but there are a few community parks near by which make it nice for kids and time spent away from the hotel. In the Ayres custom of great linens, beds and large rooms, the lobby was very comfortable for lounging. There is no elevator so request a first floor room if the stairway is a problem. The breakfast room was filled with all the usual items such a scrambled eggs and sausage, waffles and cereal, coffee and juices, yogurt, etc. Being "tucked away" kept it quiet, shaded and well maintained.

Room Tip: Request first floor if you don't want to use the stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Lilly172,

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your time as our guest and hope you will return for another quiet and comfortable stay soon!

Sicnerely,

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Comfortable but hotel smelled strange (2nd floor steps our room )
quiet, breakfast was easy but just ok
convenient parking lot and good location-its near everything
nice enough just not sure I would stay there again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Donna V.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience with us. While I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our complimentary full American breakfast and convenient complimentary parking, I would like to apologize that the aroma of the hotel was not pleasing. Thank you for your review and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future for a five-star experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My stay here at Ayres Suites Corona East is always an excellent choice! The Staff are Always friendly, Polite and Professional and very knowledgeable. The Staff treat me as if I am part of their family at each stay I have made at the Ayres Corona East. The Staff is also always very informative and Helpful with anything needed and necessary for the stay here at Ayres Corona East! It is worth the Money to stay at Ayres Corona East! Thank You Ayres Suites Corona East for making a significant Difference ! You are Tops in this industry and You make it worth while!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2017

When visiting friends in Corona, we will usually stay at this Ayres as it is conveniently located. This July we stayed 2 weekends. The first night we were in room 226 (at top of stairs) which generally wouldn't be too bad, but there was a large group of young cadets. Unfortunately the organizer of the event/group did not inform the hotel of their plans to line all the young cadets up down the hall (starting at the room next to us!) to do uniform inspections. As you might guess, the young men excited for their event and chatted (loudly) in the halls at 7:30/8:00 am!! Can't be upset with them, they are young and excited and standing idle in the hall waiting their turn. The hotel team was very gracious to us and were able to give us a quieter room for our 2nd night so as the next morning's experience was much quieter.
Our stay the following weekend was quiet and uneventful. One constant in all our stays this year as well as prior years is the friendly and accommodating people at the front desk.
The only reason I don't give the hotel 5 stars is that the flooring is old (both the carpet and the marble in the bathroom area). Perhaps a small steam cleaner could be added to the room cleaning process as the floors in all 3 rooms didn't appear or feel clean (I understand marble markings makes it hard to tell, but I did wipe clean areas around the bath tub that did come off with the hand towel. Even with this, we will continue to visit this Ayres when visiting the area.

Room Tip: Rooms at the top of the stairs can be loud as the ice maker is out in the open right there and people go for the early morning breakfast.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple