“Great food, wonderful ambience at a fair price”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #2 of 379 Restaurants in Corona
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: CORONA RESTAURANT: DINING, CATERING, TAKE-OUT AND GIFT CARDS We have a lakeside patio. We also have a large indoor area with room for up to 30 guests and beautiful view of the twin lakes. Large-party reservations are available but fill up quickly. Call to speak with a manager today. Custom, pre-set menus also available (requires advanced notice).
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time with girlfriends to celebrate a birthday. The service was fantastic and the food delicious. Since that first time I have never been disappointed.
Would highly recommend Wood Ranch!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Wow, the brisket here is simply awesome!!! Great menu, great ambiance and setting and the service is very awesome! This is definitely one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. So if you are around this establishment go eat here, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Not bad at all. We went with a group and we split a 4 choice of meat. The BBQ Beef Ribs, St. Louis Spare Ribs, Chicken, and Tri Tip. Everything was good. I really liked it and the service was also good.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Wood Ranch is our family go to spot for some great BBQ. We enjoy the food and the fantastic service. There is something for ever family member from salads to a nice tri tip. Make sure you get the bread as it is awesome. I personally really enjoy the tri tip and mushroom soup, I get it every visit when available (which is almost always).

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I've been coming to this particular Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill for a while now and my wife and I have always been satisfied with the food and beer we've ordered. Fairly good selection of BBQ items with some chicken and fish choices that are good. I ordered a blackened chicken once that was far too salty for my taste, but then again, I like to add my own salt to my food. My wife is disappointed that they no longer serve the the turkey burger that was made from fresh organic turkey meat. Overall, I've always been satisfied dining here.

Thank R. G

Been to Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill? Share your experiences!