Hotel del Coronado(Coronado)
US$344
US$309
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$350/night.

US$206
US$194
US$239
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$303/night.

Coronado Beach Resort(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$358
  • Beachfront
Loews Coronado Bay Resort(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$399
Loews Hotels
Cherokee Lodge(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Coronado Inn(Coronado)
US$134
Beach Village at The Del(Coronado)
US$1,099
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmexican restaurantacross the streetspanish stylegreat locationone bedroom suitesmall kitchencharming hotelfull kitchencoronado islandbeautiful courtyardwithin walking distanceshops and restaurantsno elevatorpool and hot tubthe staff was friendly and helpfulstreet parkingliving area
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Wow what a gem this place. I got really lucky booking this hotel, I found the last deluxe room available and paid a reasonable price for my 3 night stay.

Location is amazing! My family and I came to visit the week after 4th of July so it wasn't too busy. They said parking was difficult but we were lucky enough with our vacation timing. 5 minute walk to the beach, about 17 min drive to sea world which was our main activities for this trip.

The ambiance was amazing as soon as you enter the hotel. The restaurant below our room was always full and had a fun vibe every night. It didn't bother us like what other reviews were saying but as I said we came at the right time and during the week day so by 9:00 the restaurant wasn't loud anymore.

The deluxe room we had had a king size bed, very quaint looking room, small but just perfect for my husband my toddler and I. Because the room has a walk in closet the space was just right as all the luggages and stuff we had were inside the walk in closet.

I love this place and definitely recommend it!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been staying at the El Cordova for many years now and I can honestly say, it’s the best place for my family and I to enjoy all that Coronado has to offer. You are graciously welcomed into the hotel and assured anything you need can be taken care of. The staff is very friendly and professional- all of them! The rooms are clean, well appointed and very comfortable. The property itself has a calming, relaxed vibe. And the location- very walkable to the anything on the island. You’re right in the heart of all the action! I highly recommend the El Cordova on Coronado Island. There’s no better way to experience R & R, a beach getaway, the 4th of July, family reunion - whatever you’re looking for, your needs will be met beyond expectation! I know ours are each time we visit! We just love the El Cordova!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

First off the staff particularly, Ivy and John make you feel like your staying at the nicest hotel in the world. They were so warm and friendly I felt like I was staying at a friends place. Sure the place is older, but what it lacks in modern amenities it makes up in charm and style. The pool was great, it’s basically built around a delicious Mexican food restaurant so it smells like tacos all day, and it’s location is perfect. If you cannot afford the del Coronado, this is the best 2nd choice for the price !

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Marcos V
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I stayed at El Cordova for the 6th time this summer. I have stayed alone, with a friend, with a teenager, and with a small child. Each visit was a 5-star experience. I have stayed in a variety of rooms and each one was very clean and had comfortable beds. I love the atmosphere of this hotel and the service is outstanding. I fly in from Arizona, take a cab or Uber from the airport, and do not get in a car again until it is time to return to the airport. Everything I need is within walking distance. I go home refreshed and relaxed after just a short stay. I highly recommend El Cordova.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Best vacation ever! This was our 3rd time staying at the El Cordova Hotel however our 1st time visiting since the renovations and remodeling were completed. From the start Ivy, Matthew and Ashley made us feel like VIPs. The attention they gave us as their guests is the biggest reason I'm leaving this review.

We had a small issue with our refridgerator the first night and Chris was fantastic! He carried a new fridge up the stairs and helped transfer our stuff within minutes of our call. Ivy assisted us with BBQ utensils and extra towels. Matthew greeted us every morning with a big smile when we came down to grab fresh brewed complimentary coffee. Housekeeping was great too! Simply put ... the service was fantastic!

The remodeling was done tastefully. The decor colors and style meshed well with this historic and charming hotel. OMG, very comfortable bed! The large flat screen TV was super for family movie nights after a long day in the sun on the beach.

As for location... you cannot beat El Cordova! Just a short 3 min walk across the street to the beach. And walking distance to numerous boutiques and gift shops. Our family of 4 enjoyed dressing for dinner and then going to a musical at Lamb's Theater. We love that we only needed our car one day for an adventure off the island. Otherwise we walked everywhere because El Cordova was a perfect location!

We will be staying here many times in the future!