US$238
US$209
BestWestern.com
Loews Coronado Bay Resort(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$233
Cherokee Lodge(Coronado)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$199
Coronado Beach Resort(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$317
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$1,249
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsboutique hotelotis elevatorbeach chairscruiser bikesquiet streetprosciuttoprivate courtyardyogurtlight breakfastcomplimentary bikesglass of champagneminute walk from the beachlocal bakerybreakfast was deliciousorange avesitting roomexplore the island
Reviewed 29 August 2017

As soon as you walk into this sophisticated, beautifully designed hotel, you're made to feel as if you are royalty and the only one that matters! Their 15 guest rooms allow you added amenities without the added cost! They offer complimentary breakfast each morning and they're location is premiere and walkable to anything you'd need or want to do.

Room Tip: There are no food service options on site with the exception of breakfast each day. However, there are many options very close by to choose from and each room has its own refrigerator. There is also a lovely private patio which is available to all hotel guests, at any time.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jordan G, General Manager at Hotel Marisol Coronado, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

"A hidden gem!", thank you T_R_U407! Your kind words have spread throughout our hotel and my entire staff are all smiles. I am so happy that were able to experience "royalty" treatment. We work diligently to ensure every single one of our guests have a wonderful and memorable stay. We look forward to hosting you once again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This a beautiful 15 room boutique hotel! From the moment we stepped into the lobby we knew this was a special place. Loved the sitting area where a continental breakfast is served and a special one hour "Wine Down" on Friday afternoon. The courtyard is impressive, where we enjoyed our late evening coffee. The rooms are quiet, clean, and the decor is up-to-date. Fresh flowers by our bed was a nice touch. The only thing old about this 1920 area building is the original Otis elevator. Be sure you ride in the elevator! Marisol is definitely a return hotel for us.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for submitting a great photo! Robert M, congratulations on your 44th anniversary. My staff always commented on how much they enjoyed seeing your smiling faces every morning while enjoying complimentary continental breakfast. We hope you return for another visit for Friday Wine Down and more exceptional customer service. We are grateful for your kind words!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

My new wife and I love Coronado, and we're very grateful to have stopped for a few nights at Hotel Marisol on our honeymoon. I believe what made it especially great for us was the service. We were greeted warmly by Leah (pronounced "Lay-uh" like Princess Leia from Star Wars) who seemed just as excited about our new marriage as our friends. She even offered us a glass of champagne to celebrate! The rooms are newly renovated, the free breakfast was exactly what we were looking for (e.g., fresh fruit, granola, yogurt, muffins, coffee), and the location is off a quiet side street.

Seems like a perfect place for a couples getaway in a beautiful location. And be sure to ask for Leah - she is the best and will make your stay well worth it. Thanks to her and a pleasant stay, my wife and I will be back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nicholasw545
Jordan G, General Manager at Hotel Marisol Coronado, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear nicholasw545,

Congratulations!! Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Marisol for a few nights. My entire staff and I were delighted to host you both. Thank you for mentioning Leah on your review, I'm positive she is smiling at your kind words and the Star Wars reference.

My entire staff delivers first class customer service, I'm pleased you took notice.
We look forward to helping you make everlasting memories on your next visit. Hotel Marisol is humbled by your generous review, thank you. Congratulations once again!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This was our 2nd time staying at the Marisol, the first time was 3 years ago. We were so impressed the first time that we had to come back again! This time we were celebrating our anniversary and my birthday. Everything was just as wonderful as it was the first time. Leah at the front desk, was a delight. Anything we needed, she helped us with, and she was so friendly. We love that the hotel offers complimentary bikes, towels and beach chairs. It made our trip to be able to hop on the bikes and travel all over the island. We also love the close proximity to the beach. This has become one of our favorite places to stay, for so many reasons! We look forward to coming back to visit soon!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jordan G, General Manager at Hotel Marisol Coronado, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear msellers8,

It is always wonderful to see familiar faces! It was our absolute pleasure to host the both of you for a few days. Thank you for the staff shout out, I am more than certain that Leah was all smiles when she read your thoughtful review.

My staff and I are humbled, truly, by your amazing review. You have highlighted all of our complimentary amenities down to our convenient location. We appreciate you!

Thank you so much for celebrating your birthday and anniversary with us. Come visit us real soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We enjoyed everything about our stay here; the rooms are beautiful, comfortable and very clean. Every evening we were in the courtyard, and it was quiet in a garden setting with great weather. We used the bikes and they were easy to ride and a great way to get around town. I would have given a 5* had the service been consistent across all staff. The housekeeping was a definite 5*, but reception upon arrival was just average. I expected more at $400+/night and compared to other experiences at boutiques. Although, the other personnel were accommodating and friendly, I would just suggest working on the welcome protocol with the one employee. Everyone else seemed to do a great job. The location is ideal and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear luv2tripalot,
Thank you kindly for taking the time to write us a review. It is very much appreciated. We are all very delighted to hear that you loved our hotel and convenient location. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful courtyard.
I am sorry to hear that your check in experience did not meet your expectation. My staff is committed to provide exceptional customer service. From the moment our guests walk in until our guests check out, excellent customer is a must. I apologize once again and we do look forward to hosting you soon. Warm regards to you and yours.