All reviews boutique hotel beach chairs otis elevator quiet street cruiser bikes prosciutto private courtyard yogurt complimentary bikes glass of champagne light breakfast minute walk from the beach local bakery beach cruisers orange ave breakfast was delicious sitting room
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This was our second stay at The Hotel Marisol Coronado and we are ready to plan our next visit. Everything about this place is amazing. The suites are roomy, comfortable and extremely clean. All of the staff members treat you as if you're family. The location is quiet and convenient. The breakfast is delicious, especially the coconut muffins. Thanks for another wonderful stay on Coronado Island.

Room Tip: The suites are amazing.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jordan G, General Manager at Hotel Marisol Coronado, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Hippo48,

You are far too kind! Thank you. It is always great to see familiar faces walk through our front door. My staff and I always look forward to seeing you and your husband come through our lobby.

I am so delighted that you love our "roomy and "extremely clean"Junior suites. With our perfect and convenient location, I am sure you and your husband were able to enjoy all the fun shops on the island.

My staff and I want to thank you for taking the time to write us such a sweet and thoughtful review. We all look forward to seeing the both of you again real soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

The Hotel Marisol is the best hotel in Coronado! It is within walking distance of everything; shops, restaurants, Hotel Del Coronado and most importantly - the beach! They have everything you need when you venture to the beach - towels, chairs, umbrellas (get them first thing in the morning because they go fast). They also have daily breakfast with coffee, tea, hard boiled eggs, prosciutto/cheese wraps, granola, yogurt, fresh fruit, oatmeal and the list goes on. The staff is wonderful and always willing to help with any request you might have. We stayed in one of the Junior Suites for our anniversary and the beds are super comfortable. The bathroom had a separate shower area and jet tub. The door on the bathroom didn't bother us and the poo-pourri was useful.
If you stay here, you will not regret it!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jordan G, General Manager at Hotel Marisol Coronado, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear AjPw,

My staff and I wanted to thank you for allowing us to host you and yours during your 10th anniversary. It was an absolute pleasure. We are all delighted to hear that our complimentary amenities were fully enjoyed by the both of you.

We hope to see you again, congratulations on your anniversary. Here's to many, many more!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This hotel was extremely welcoming and accommodating from the moment we stepped foot into the property. The staff was friendly and knowledgable that went above and beyond our expectations. They provided us with advice, bikes to ride around in, and set out incredible food and beverages throughout our two day trip.

The room was incredibly clean and comfortable. It was a fantastic place to spend a weekend and I cannot recommend this place highly enough!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jordan G, General Manager at Hotel Marisol Coronado, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

PaulBreazeale, getting called a "Fantastic Hotel" is truly a great compliment. Thank you! My staff and I were delighted to host you for a few days. We are humbled to hear that we surpassed your expectations.

It's wonderful to hear that you room was "incredibly clean and comfortable" and you were able to enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast. We all had a great time hosting you and yours for two days. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The perfect hotel for a Coronado getaway! Next to all of the downtown shops and restaurants and only a very short walk from the beach. They even provided us with any beach amenities we needed - chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, towels, and a beach bag - everything we could have asked for! The staff couldn't be more attentive and the hotel itself is absolutely luxurious. It has a wonderful secluded garden area that makes the perfect spot for enjoying the complimentary breakfast each morning. The rooms themselves were impeccably clean and quiet - perfect for our couples getaway! We highly recommend Hotel Marisol and we'll definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

emilier806, thank you for giving my staff such wonderful recognition. Each guest that walks through our door deserves not only the best quality of stay but also the best customer service. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all our wonderful complimentary amenities. With the local beach being just a few blocks away, how often did you get to visit?

My staff and I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Until next time, warm wishes to you and yours!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

This hotel is beautiful and full of charm. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Loved the European style breakfast too. I would recommend Hotel Marisol to anyone looking to have a quiet getaway with their significant other.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

"Perfect Getaway!!", thank you O3029FObobk for your kind words. We enjoyed hosting you and yours. We look forward to your next visit.