“Very Good”

Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 109 Restaurants in Coronado
Price range: US$28 - US$1,500
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10th
Description: With all of our restaurants, we have tried to bring something new and exciting to Coronado. Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge will specialize in Urban Eclectic Food from sustainable natural sources as well as Cocktails and local Craft beers! Leroy's is about great food – without being expensive or fancy -- made with passion and the freshest ingredients for the most prominent flavor paired with "stiff" drinks and good wine! Our menu is intended to be exciting, unexpected and most of all fresh and flavorful. Overall, we hope to provide a place for our guests to relax and dine in good company.
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Leroy’s prides itself on being farm to table. The food is very good and very expensive. One of my companions had the hamburger and she said it was delicious. Another companion had the Mac and cheese and he loved every bite. I had the pasta with crab which was excellent. I would recommend it but make reservations, the place is extremely busy.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were staying at the Hilton resort and spa at mission bay. We wanted to have a nice dinner and talked to Gordon Berry the concierge and he suggested Leroy's, and no where else. I now know why! John our server was exceptional in every way possible. The food was amazing!!! We thought about desert, but there was no room left for it. If you don't visit Leroy's it is definitely your loss.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant bills itself as a farm-to-table restaurant/lounge. Its best feature is the menu which offers a variety of traditional fare with lots of veggie items. The fare is not exactly fine dining but it is not casual either (middle ground with prices that are fair). But as restaurants go the seating environment was not very attractive (too many interior tables, and odd traffic pattern) and the service was not as attentive as I would like. I expected a place that looked a bit classier especially since there are so many restaurants in this area serving all kinds of food. I would recommend you check the menu online and go to the restaurant only if you see the fare that really suits your taste.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

The reviews seemed amazing and there are often lines to get into this place, so I was expecting it to be awesome. It was fine. Mac n cheese was underwhelming, which is unfortunate because usually restaurant mac n cheese is great! I'm generally against peas in mac n cheese, though, so maybe it's just me. Truffle fries didn't have much flavor (check out peohes truffle fries - they are fantastic!). Burger was very good. Seafood spaghetti was... just weird. Not incredibly flavorful and odd textures. Maybe we just didn't order well.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

After our Sunday show at Lamb's Players Theatre we always stop at Leroy's for their Sunday Fried Chicken dinner. Start with a hot Bavarian Pretzel or maybe the deviled eggs and share the chicken dinner (3 large chicken breasts). They also have a nice variety of beers on tap.