Open today: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Quaint little theatre

Saw the production of Persuasion and was highly impressed. The theatre staff had everything well... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
dadbeme
Oxnard
via mobile
Good price Tuesdays

We enjoy plays at Lamb Theater on Tuesdays. They have special prices and there is no a bad seat in... read more

Reviewed 21 October 2018
Dale N
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Coronado
from US$30.00
from US$94.00
from US$149.00
from US$39.95
More Info
All reviews entertaining play great talent talented cast small theatre during intermission orange avenue san diego coronado island production acting musical stage playhouse rows ensemble casting poignant
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Strong perfomances in a smaller theater setting. Intimate experience. Nice noght out combiningg dinner in Coronado. Parking a bit of a challenge.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2018

First you need to understand I am not a theater person especially if a musical. My wife and I saw "Camping With Tom And Henry".at the Lambs Players Theater on Coronado Island. This production I enjoyed. The theater is cozy and the people there are always friendly and helpful.The seating is steep but that also means no ones view is blocked.At the far edges of seating the view is far to the left or right but you can still see everything the front center people can see. I feel the seats further up in center are better than the seats down low. Up there I can get a full view and not miss anything. The people who did the camping site set are right on with the trees, rocks, leaves and fallen wood lying around.Actors do well by me but then I am not an expert. I just know what I enjoy and this place is fun. There was a bit of language in this play but most plays are quite suitable for introducing children to the so called arts as my mother would have said. There is an intermission of about 15 minutes in the middle and they sell coffee, soda and snacks. Parking is fantastic as the parking meters are free in the evening. I recommend Lambs Players for a fun evening.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We came across Lamb's Theatre quite by chance - as we were walking from the car park to the beach late in the afternoon. Yes, it was open, yes there was a performance that evening, and there were seats available. Bingo! We bought two of the cheapest seats which were perfectly adequate. We saw "The Explorers Club" set in a Victorian London Club. We are English and have been to several real such establishments in London. Excellent set; very good casting and acting. The repeated trick with the tumblers of drink sliding along the bar and being miraculously caught was stunning.

Date of experience: September 2017
LambsPlayers, Artistic Director at Lamb's Players Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

We're glad you found us!
Thank you for your good words.
We hope you'll visit us again if you get back to San Diego!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We saw "Big Fish" at Lamb's one Sunday afternoon and found it to be not only very entertaining, but actually had a moral to the story. It can be enjoyed by the entire family. Excellent acting.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Lamb's Players produces some delightful theater and we always check their production schedule when we're visiting San Diego. There are many great restaurants near the theater, and the combination is a great night on the town. Most of the seats are excellent, check the online layout and avoid the far-side rows. Easy Uber ride from downtown.

Date of experience: June 2017