Lowest prices for your stay
US$299
Loews HotelsUS$299
Hotels.comUS$299
Destinia.comUS$346
5,860 results
All reviews san diego silver strand beach ping pong pool area free shuttle golf cart business conference self parking beautiful property family vacation fitness center pools bay concierge pets valet peninsula
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021

I've stayed at the Loews Coronado a number of times the past 15 years. My latest stay this past weekend was quite pleasant. I was please to see some refreshing and updates to the hotel especially in the public areas. The lobby lounge with the fireplace is warm and inviting as is the outdoor patio with many gas firepits and attractive furniture for relaxing and enjoying the view over the bay. I will say that the staff is exceptional - friendly, professional, and extremely accomodating. I don't know exactly when the rooms were last refurbished but I found the room to be quite clean and comfortable overall but uninspiring in decor. The furniture in the room showed some wear. My biggest disappointment was the bathroom. There was something that looked like black mold above the inside door molding that I find hard to believe would escape the eye of the housekeeping staff. Additionally, the grout in the shower looked like it could use a good bleaching/scrubbing. Overall I had a good experience but, with a little bit of freshening up in the room decor dept and some attention to the bathrooms, the experience could be elevated.

Room tip: Evidently there are rooms without balconies, so make sure you reserve one with!
1  Thank JohnAtlanta
Reviewed 17 May 2021

I’m from Colorado and staying here at Loews was absolutely incredible. It’s a little out of the way of things if you don’t mind that but I thought that made things even better with how secluded and peaceful this hotel was. Unlike most hotels are small and stuffy these are very clean and spacious definitely worth the money! Plus you can’t pass up the balcony with the view

1  Thank joannarodriguez75
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Went for a long weekend in San Diego and used the resort as our base. We had a great time with excellent staff. Make sure you double check the size of the beds in the room you select as we booked a family of 4 into a pair of full!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank CaliforniaJon
Reviewed 14 May 2021

It's on edge of the water, nice and calm location, Service was great overall. Beautiful view and at walking distance you can get to the beach. defiantly recommend if you are looking for piece of mind.
Love it. Thank you.

1  Thank vig52021
Reviewed 13 May 2021

The staff was very friendly and helpful with everything we needed. Room was clean and comfy with the perfect view of the bay from our balcony. Parking was easy and close to the elevators to our room. The whole facility was beautiful.

1  Thank Amprince2003