“Great food and great service”
Review of Bazille

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bazille
Reserve with OpenTable
Bazille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 46 Restaurants in Corte Madera
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Bread was fresh and warm on arrival to the table. The chicken tacos were good-could have used more chicken though. Attentive staff.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Nice quiet place to stop in after shopping. Small bites plates. We had the Cilantro Lime Tacos and Crab Cakes. Perfect size portions. Wait staff was attentive but not overly.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

The food is tasty. All small plates; which are good to share with. The salads are good. The environment is very nice and quiet so you can hear each other talk. Not too many families with children. I tend to visit when meeting a friend after work or after shopping a bit. It is a very private setting. No loud background music to put up with. I have also visited at lunch time. Never crowded.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I meet friends here for lunch and shopping frequently, and usually really enjoy it. But my most recent visit was disappointing. We ordered the frisee salad with beets to start. It was a very small salad (especially for the price) and not really big enough to share. Plus, we actually had to hunt for the beets. There was a pile of frisee and just a few very thinly sliced beets, raw or possibly marinated, underneath. Normally I love beets, but these had no flavor and neither of us liked them. My favorite small plate is the lettuce cups with chicken (still great) and we both like the mini-tacos. On this particular visit, the service wasn't good either. We would have ordered another small plate, but we couldn't get the wait person's attention. We wound up going elsewhere for dessert.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I like the cilantro lime tacos and the corn hash which I order most of the time here.
The food is tapas style so it's great to order several plates and share tastes. They also have a breakfast menu and the scrambled eggs with green onions are quite tasty as well. We usually sit at the bar to eat as you sit up higher and can see more of what is going on. Table seating is available but the booths have a high back which leaves you feeling a bit closed in