“A great bargain, in the center of it all”
Review of Cozy Inn

and 1 more site!
Cozy Inn
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This was an excellent room. The managers responded immediately to a minor complaint, and overall the room was spacious, clean, and quiet. I felt most comfortable (due to traffic) taking the car to find convenient restaurants for meals, but the ones I found were excellent, and within walking distance for braver souls.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Not the fanciest but frankly that isnt important to me jus need a bed to sleep that isnt my car. Wasn't dirty or run down and i dint feel unsafe. Thats why i feel its 5 stars, i got what i paid for which was enough.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a night and everything was great overall. It was clean, had a tv, bed and a fridge. All you need if you're not a picky person and are poor. The next day we get a call saying they smelt marijuana. I go talk to the guy in the office and even invited him in. So he comes in to check the place out and says he smells pot. We do not smoke so that angered me. He proceeded to say he will talk to his manager. So we waited 2 hours and nothing happened. After that we felt we were being watched and were uncomfortable so we just left and didn't even return the room key. I'm very upset this happened because everything else was going so well. I know I didn't have to leave but it just felt weird after that and it's highly possible that they would've made us leave anyways

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chance I
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This motel is convenient to John Wayne airport, has fairly recently been renovated and was a good value. The room was a decent size and, although close to the freeway, quiet.

I'm not sure that I'd want to stay for an extended time, but good choice for a night or two if you're looking for inexpensive accommodation.

Only downside was a slight ammonia-type smell in the bathroom.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank DRSouthern
Reviewed 29 December 2016

After traveling 24 hours and suffering from 9 hours of time zone differences, we were not ready for the Cozy Inn. The lights were on but nobody was home, and we could not get anyone's attention anywhere even ringing bells, shouting, and knocking on every door we could find. We did find one client who was coming to find out why the advertised WiFi did not work, but that was it. We went elsewhere and advise you to do the same.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.