Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$118
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

BLVD Hotel(Costa Mesa)
US$139
AscendHotels
US$251
US$209
TributePortfolio
  • Pool
Costa Mesa Marriott(Costa Mesa)
US$189
  • Restaurant
US$190
BestWestern.com
US$149
US$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$288
US$242
  • Restaurant
Cozy Inn(Costa Mesa)
US$105
Ali Baba Motel(Costa Mesa)
US$125
  • Spa
1,266 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediamond membersouth coast plazaorange countynice hotelself parkingjohn wayne airportbusiness tripfree shuttledefinitely stay here againclose to the airportnewport beachconferencelobbycostastarbucksmall
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I recently stayed here for three nights and it's probably the quietest hotel I've ever stayed in! During those three night, I was never awakened by noises in the hallway, slamming doors, etc. I have NEVER experienced that while staying in a hotel.

The staff was friendly and helpful and our room was cleaned each day. My only suggestion would be that the hotel needs updates including new carpet. Definitely would stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Sunshine,

Thank you for your four star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I appreciated that you acknowledged my team's hard work in keeping the hotel clean and well maintained while delivering excellent service. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I have stayed at this hotel before, and haven't had a bad experience. Relatively close to Fashion Island and the Orange County Airport.

My biggest kudos for this trip was my in-room dining experience. I am diabetic, and I needed to make some specific changes to a menu item. I was worried that they couldn't be accommodated, but every single one was there, and the meal was delicious. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kimberly,

Thank you for your five star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I appreciated that you acknowledged my team's hard work in keeping the hotel clean and well maintained while delivering excellent service. I was also please that you loved our in room dining. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here many times over the last year and one sad thing is consistent, the lack of genuine, friendly engagement from reception staff. There needs to be an overhaul of staff in this department. Professionalism is lacking, as is care, a smile and any customer service orientation.

The rooms are clean enough but the gym is lacking. Some issues with electrical power. Room service menu is a disgrace and isn't 24 hours like you would expect from a big hotel chain like Hilton.

Stay somewhere else.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear 193CXE,

Thank you for your feedback and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I apologize that my team did not exceed your expectations and assure you that your comments will be discussed during our team meeting.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We stayed for two nights with free upgrade to executive floor room with executive lounge access. Food quality and the comfort of bed was the best. I highly recommend this budget-friendly, but excellent quality hotel to anyone that I know of who plans to stay in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Stamoon2000,

Thank you for your kind and gracious comments. I am glad to hear that you loved our executive lounge and our comfy beds. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Older property, but we'll maintained. Great staff and exceptional service. The value of the property is fair compared to the surrounding area. If given the opportunity, give the Hilton Costa Mesa a try.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Skye,

Thank you for your five star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I appreciated that you acknowledged my teams hard word in keeping the Hotel clan and well maintained while delivering excellent service. Please come back soon.