US$114
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$134
US$121
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$156
US$150
US$130
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$184
US$152
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$124
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$142
Agoda.com
Cozy Inn(Costa Mesa)
US$115
US$108
All reviewslast minute bookingnewport beachroom was cleanyogurtstayed nightswould stay againthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastcheck in was easybooked this hotelfairgroundscomfortfixturesjacuzzicostaanaheimdisneyland
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Wanted to make sure my gal Julie got to see THE best Christmas Light Boat Parade so embarked on a midweek adventure out to the coast and had a wonderful, friendly, efficient, and romantic stay at The BLVD Hotel not far from gorgeous sunsets, salty air, and overall sunny beautiful weather on Newport Pier, Beach, and, Balboa Island along with the festive Christmas Boat Parade.
Definitely would recommend the BLVD again especially due to its closeness to the beach, area attractions like Disneyland and Knott’s,...but mostly it’s great staff!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Pros
1) close the water.
2) modern finishings in the room
3) free breakfast

Cons
1) really bad smell coming from the shower drain.
2) stayed in the back of the hotel and some of the homeowners kept staring at me when I opened my room door.
3) you can hear all the sounds in the adjacent rooms. The couple next door had fun time for 1.5 hours and I could hear it all.
4) floor tiles were really loose outside the room bathroom

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank bishopric
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Really cool place to stay near Newport Beach! The price to stay here is totally reasonable for this area, in fact its a great deal! It has been upgraded, it's super clean, and has a very modern atmosphere! Thank you to all the staff for being super friendly, especially Brittany! She's super cool and kind and she went above and beyond to help us with everything we needed! It's actually a 3 star hotel but feels like 4 stars! The bed is super comfortable and the sheets are super soft! Highly recommend!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived very late and the front desk check in was easy. for a completely nonsmoking hotel/ campus I found it odd to have a designated smoking area next to the pool, but it wasn't an issue. I'm not sure what chain hotel this was before, but the chic modern decor was a nice touch. The rainshower was a nice upgrade. I wouldn't recommend room 232 right above the front desk as at times it can be noises. Our room connected to another adjoining room and that person had their tv on loud most of the night and the light from under the door was a bit distracting. Oh my goodness the beds were such a delight. I seriously slept the best once I got to sleep! The beds were that comfortable. I'd come back for the comfort of the beds alone. While we didn't eat the continental breakfast as we were on the go before it happened it was nice to be included in the price. This place is super nice for the cost of other comparables in the area. Easy to get to. Housekeeping was great. Would totally stay here again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Clean rooms, modern amenities... The staff is attentive and helpful. The whole compound has a modern clean aesthetic presence, you can exit off the 55 before the thick of it where it dumps into New Port Blvd... I only stayed one night but next time I would shoot for two

A.I. Forever