“Our go-to stop after picking up my Granddaughter after school”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #3 of 13 Dessert in Culver City
Reviewed 6 February 2017

OK, don't tell my daughter, but I stop here with my Granddaughter after picking her up from school. Somehow I think she knows as my Granddaughter usually whispers to her Mom "Grandpa and I stopped for ice cream" and the fact that we purposely leave the empty container in her car when we're done. :) We used to split the medium one, but I have been advised that now that she's FIVE, she gets her own. I didn't realize that, but I don't think she'd lie to me. Anyhow, this place is great, ice cream however you want it with whatever you want in it!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We stopped in for a late night treat and it was crowded but we had good service and the ice cream was delicious!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

It is fun to watch the people make your order. It is more entertaining when you tip them and they do a song!

I rarely go to this place but our server, Jacqueline L, makes it well worth while. She is a bright young lady with a cheerie attitude.

They do serve coffee and hot chocolate now.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

The taste of the ice is EXCELLENT! and all the mix-ins choices are yummy. The fresh fruit is great too!

So yes we had a November heatwave in Los Angeles and I'm sure everyone raced to get ice cream...but when we walked into coldstone there was only one person ahead of of us and when I ordered my FIRST choice I was told sorry we don't have that ice cream. As I was looking at the board my friend ordered and he was told, sorry we don't have any graham cracker crust.
Then I ordered my second choice and it worked. The server apologized for being out of several things. Even though it wasn't his fault I still think for the price of this ice cream REALLY everything your heart desires should be available for your ice cream dreams.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Oh do I love this place for ice cream! They are so sweet and will mix anything you ask if you don't find one to your taste on their amazing menu of mixtures.