“Great Location, Great Experience!”
Review of Ramada Culver City

Ramada Culver City
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Culver City
Reviewed 24 June 2011

I took a man-trip to LA for a few days and wanted someplace that was convenient, clean, well appointed and appropriately priced. This hotel met my criteria and then some. The nicely renovated lobby area looked great and had a bar, coffee bar and restuarant along with a nicely equipped fitness center. The staff were personable and polite and check-in, check out was smooth.

The room was clean with no offensive smells. Wasn't a big fan of the Sleep Number bed as it felt like I was on a glorified air mattress but once I found "my number" it was comfortable enough and the linens, sheets and fluffy pillows allowed for a good night's sleep. There was some highway noise that was prevalaint but within acceptable limits. Carpet, curtains, bathroom, wallpaper, etc. were in excellent condition and very clean. The TV left a lot to be desired with only a few select channels, not a great picture, everything you'd expect from a TV that must have been 10-15 years old. No biggy here though as I wasn't in LA to watch TV and spent little time doing so.

When I arrived in LA, the weather was a bit chilly and overcast. I first thought that I'd get no pool time in. When I saw others in the pool even as chilly as it was, I decided to test the waters and I pleasantly discovered that it was nicely heated. The hot tub was the best I've ever been in - just the right temperature, jets, space, etc and I found myself spending a good amount of late night time in there. The grounds and courtyard area were nicely landscaped and very serene.

The location made it easy to pop on Hwy 4 and was nicely located between LAX and Hollywood, Burbank, etc. The surrounding streets were quiet with a supermarket right next door along with eateries within easy drive. The immediate area seemed safe enough and almost laid back. Parking was effortless although had to pay.

No question that if I were to do this again or bring the family, we'll most likely come back to this hotel. When you find something good that you're happy with, why risk being disappointed elsewhere? You'll be pleased with this property. I'm sure of it.

Room Tip: Ask!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 June 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed for 4 nights in late May 2011. The room was clean and comfortable (the bed was especially firm, and the pillows fluffy). It's like a basic, no-frills business-type hotel - no pool, and a very tiny gym. The staff was young, but efficient. The breakfast was a good continental-style breakfast. The location was good - close to the freeway, and close to Venice beach. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BarryBlue
Reviewed 12 June 2011

We came for our sons graduation, and this place was very close to where we needed to be. Staffs were very friendly and helpful. They had internet and parking was also very convinient. Places like this get un-noticed and people dont know about it, the rooms were nice and housekeepers were very helpful as well. 3 days of trip to Los Angeles , was very plesant.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Defenetly returned from my last stay... i just wanted to comment and keep you guys posted with the status of this hotel... from last time i stayed they have upgraded the rooms they look amazing from picture frames to bedding and even the tv's they have FLAT HD TV'S =) i came on business this time but i won't denied that i sure enjoyed watching a basketball game in those tv's i felt so relaxed.
Front desk always so nice to me always accomodating me in every need. Defenetly my place to stay from now and on.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank goofymaniak23
Reviewed 8 June 2011

i can't seem to find anything to complain about when it comes to this place. I was received in a friendly and caring manner the front desk clerk was very polite & friendly when it came to answering every question and doubt that i had. My first expression walking into the room was "amazed" the rooms are very well maintained they look re modeled, but honestly i didn't ask, they have flat screen tv's with cable, fridge and microwave what more can you really ask for. Their rates are affordable on top of that you have access to free parking and wi-fi whichi loved :) and ofcourse can't forget the breakfast in the A.M.
housekeers where really nice as well.
my over all experience here was excellent i wouldn't hesitate to return defenetly recommend this place if you are just planning a family trip even on business i think this place is great... THANK YOU ramada for a wonderful stay :)

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Ramada Marina Del Rey
#8 of 11 in Marina del Rey
Sunburst Spa & Suites Motel
#8 of 8 in Culver City

Been to Ramada Culver City? Share your experiences!