Ramada Culver City
The Culver Hotel(Culver City)
US$299
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$189
Courtyard
US$159
US$148
Travelodge Culver City(Culver City)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$139
Doubletree.com
US$210
US$189
FourPoints.com
Mayumi(Culver City)
US$199
Half Moon Motel(Culver City)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$79
All reviewscontinental breakfastfree parkingcoffee and juicevisit venicetakes you straightsized bedlaundry roomwatch tvhot tubrooms are cleanvenice beachfitness centerflat screencentral locationice machineexcellent staybusiness trip
Reviewed 31 May 2015

This is a nice hotel, a little pricey at $150 per night by our usual expectations, but a very comfortable and quiet place at night. No pool, but a nice breakfast in the morning. Comfortable beds, mini-fridge, flat screen TV, very clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2015

Room was old, cracked bathroom tiles, carpet appeared to be old/worn, bed mattress appeared "yellowed with cigarette burn. I saw this because the bed sheets did not properly fit. other rooms were under construction.. I have stayed a better places for less.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank deborahk29
Reviewed 27 May 2015

I chose the Ramada Culver City because it is within reasonable striking distance of UCLA, where I was attending an early morning meeting. Overall, this is a good option for business travelers going to nearby communities (Santa Monica, Westwood, Century City, Beverly Hills, etc), and would likely be acceptable for families looking for inexpensive, no frills accommodations. It was a relatively easy drive to Westwood for me at a fraction of the cost of actually staying close to the university. Abandon all hope if you’re returning on the 405 South in the afternoon.
The room was clean with a nice TV and excellent air conditioning. I had a king bed that was very comfortable. My room was in the back of the hotel, away from busy Sepulveda Blvd. It was very quiet, I’d highly recommend asking for a room as far away from the street as possible.
The free wifi was a huge plus, as was the continental breakfast. The hotel was undergoing renovations while I was there, so the tiny lobby has likely improved significantly since then.
When exiting the hotel in the morning, I wouldn’t bother trying to make a right into the far left 405 North onramp lane, the line of cars never ends. Just make a right and do a u-turn on Sepulveda at Venice Blvd and approach the onramp from the north.

Room Tip: Rooms further away from Sepulveda are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank John A
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed here on my business trip, everything was good, they were renovating some rooms next to room But the froth desk was nice enough to upgrade me to one of their suite. I had good experience will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank duk_dukOC
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

Every spring my husband and I come to this hotel to visit California. When driving up to the hotel we noticied the rennovations going on and were a little worried. When we walked in we were greeted by the front desk who is always really helpful, we let them know of our worries about the noise going on but they put us in the end of the hotel where we werent affected by any noise. We spent most of our stay going to the beach which is only 15 minutes away from the hotel. Overall the remodeling looks really good and im excited to see the outcome will definitely be back next year.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple