“Just the basics”
Review of Ramada Culver City

Ramada Culver City
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Culver City
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I had a hard time trying to find a reasonable hotel for my short trip to Los Angeles. I chose this hotel based on it's location and on that end, it did not disappoint. It's about a 20 minute Uber ride to most areas (Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venice Beach). The best part of this hotel was the bed. It was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. The continental breakfast was ok and comparable to most other continental breakfasts. Now the disappointments. They only had one vending machine and it was cash only. They said there was an area to buy drinks and other toiletries but there were no drinks and a very small selection of toiletries. There are no microwaves or mini-fridge's in the rooms (which is ok as it does not say they do on the website) and the ice machine never had any ice. The wifi was very slow and the change the password daily. My husband had to work one of the days we were there are we are from the east coast, it took us calling down to the front desk and going down there (where no one was to be found) to them finally calling us back and giving us the password. Also, we were only given 1 wash cloth and two towels. I called down and asked for more and was brought 1 more towel. I asked again if they could bring at least two more wash clothes when they cleaned the room, when we returned for the evening they brought two more towels. I had to ask again the next day and they were promptly delivered. Overall, it wasn't that bad just wish I would have known some of the above before staying. Also, I just went onto their website and it says they have a hot tub. We were never told anything about this.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I booked a night at a lesser hotel on the same side of town. When my plans fell throw and they left me without a room, the Culver City Ramada saved my bacon! I was able to book a room the same day! The concierge was really friendly and offered some tips for good eats near the hotel. The room, sheets, towels, and bathroom were spotless! I will certainly consider Ramada in the future for my lodging.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 7 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Stood here because we needed to be near the airport and this was the only hotel with availability. It could have been worse but was nowhere near worth $200+ for the night. I'm grateful for a clean room and a place to rest my head but I slept with my clothes on as I didn't want to touch the sheets.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

SaMo airbnb gone wrong landed us here. Long story short, this hotel's front desk couldn't have been nicer, and though we were very late, gave us a great deal on a big room. Place and price =better than the lousy 1 bdrm in a shared condo on airbnb close to beach. AND, room was big, beds +bath were great. Plus, free parking(horrid in SaMo). Plus, direct bus to airport across the st (just past Wash stoplt). Lastly, we left clothes in closet accidentally. While not initially found, staff was polite, humored multiple search requests from us and finally found our items just before we had to leave town!! Thank you, Ramada Culver City!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Venice
Ramada Marina Del Rey
Ramada Marina Del Rey
#8 of 11 in Marina del Rey

Been to Ramada Culver City? Share your experiences!