All reviewscontinental breakfastcoffee and juicesized bedlaundry roomvenice beachflat screenthe ground floorice machinecitybedding
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I booked a night at a lesser hotel on the same side of town. When my plans fell throw and they left me without a room, the Culver City Ramada saved my bacon! I was able to book a room the same day! The concierge was really friendly and offered some tips for good eats near the hotel. The room, sheets, towels, and bathroom were spotless! I will certainly consider Ramada in the future for my lodging.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Stood here because we needed to be near the airport and this was the only hotel with availability. It could have been worse but was nowhere near worth $200+ for the night. I'm grateful for a clean room and a place to rest my head but I slept with my clothes on as I didn't want to touch the sheets.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

SaMo airbnb gone wrong landed us here. Long story short, this hotel's front desk couldn't have been nicer, and though we were very late, gave us a great deal on a big room. Place and price =better than the lousy 1 bdrm in a shared condo on airbnb close to beach. AND, room was big, beds +bath were great. Plus, free parking(horrid in SaMo). Plus, direct bus to airport across the st (just past Wash stoplt). Lastly, we left clothes in closet accidentally. While not initially found, staff was polite, humored multiple search requests from us and finally found our items just before we had to leave town!! Thank you, Ramada Culver City!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I do not like outdoor entry hotels and I as not aware this was that type of property at booking. The hotel was however, clean, close enough to the city and there were several nice eateries nearby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple