“Tasty food and great service!”
Review of Oren's Hummus Shop

Oren's Hummus Shop
Ranked #10 of 241 Restaurants in Cupertino
Reviewed 17 February 2017

The humus and the salads were very delicious. We ordered a few vegetarian dishes including Shakshuka, Hummus Mushrooms and the Alpha Beta salad- they were all delicious! the kids ordered the Schnitzel de Noir and loved it. Beautiful restaurant with fresh healthy food.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

This is the newest of the Oren's restaurants. It is beautiful and, as in the two others, the food is delicious. The Hummus is out of this world. We had it with lamb and couldn't believe how delicious it was. During our previous visits to this and the other two restaurants we have been impressed by the great food and excellent service.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

My first visit to Oren's Hummus Shop will not be my last. I ordered the chicken kebab and was pleased the chicken was tender and tasty AND I didn't have to struggle to get it off the skewer (already presented without skewer). I ordered the carrots as one of my sides and the taste was new to me and quite delicious! The atmosphere is comfortable and service was excellent.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I've been to other Oren's locations. Same great food but this location seems to be a little bit less noisy, at least at the time of our visit, even though the restaurant was full.

I've had classic hummus, hummus with , hummus with meat. This time I ordered hummus with chicken livers which is the best combination. It's big enough to share, especially if you order a couple of side dishes. There are several varieties of eggplant salads, Israeli salad, beer salad - all good.

For dessert, go for malabi (a custard) or maamul (date cookies)

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I was excited to try this hummus place ,but I was not too much impressed.Service was good.It may be the dishes we ordered that didnt live upto our expectations..