“Dinner”
Review of Fontana's

Fontana's
Reserve with OpenTable
Fontana's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 237 Restaurants in Cupertino
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: DeAnza Blvd.
Description: Fontana's serves delicious, Italian cuisine with a California/Mediterranean influence, in a casually elegant, comfortable and spacious setting. All dishes, including the desserts, are made fresh on the premises. Conveniently located in the heart of Silicon Valley on Steven's Creek Blvd. near popular shops, De Anza College, Flint Center and downtown Cupertino, you can enjoy the freshest seafood, pasta, chicken, steaks, and lamb attractively presented with the experience of dining in Italy.
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Great service. Good food excellent drinks. We eat here about twice a month and are always happy when we go. Consistently god service.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Fontana's is one of those all-around "okay" places. The food isn't terrible, but it's not really that memorable either. Pretty standard dishes. The service is usually okay, though sometimes it can be a little slow when they get busy. Considering the average food and ambiance, I'm not sure it's worth the prices they charge.

I've been here on at least 4 occasions over the last 6 years, and it's been pretty much the same the entire time. Not horrible, not wonderful, just okay.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I think Fontana's has one of the best, if not the best gnocchi's I've eaten. Excellent without being overpowering. I had to force myself to not eat the whole plate and save some to take home. Others at my table were also very pleased with their food. The service was excellent and efficient. Save room after dinner because the desserts are amazing. I especially liked the hot berry dessert with ice cream! I guess the only downside is that it is a bit pricey, but that was expected.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

The food was very good and everyone finished their meals....which is a testament to how good it was. The service was very good and the ambience added to the enjoyment of the meal. Nice.......the only slight negative was that it is a little pricey.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Fonatana's is one of our go-to places before an event at the nearby Flint Center on the De Anza College campus. The food is consistently high quality and well-prepared. Try the Scalone--scallops made to taste like abalone so we can eat the delicious dish without guilt. The ambience is especially lovely. Service is quick so we can attend our events in a timely manner. Worth a visit if in Cupertino.