Cupertino Hotel
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$139
Courtyard
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$109
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Residence Inn San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$219
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

Juniper Hotel(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$135
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Aloft Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$149
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

Woodcrest Hotel(Santa Clara)
US$296
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$103
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$169
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

The Domain Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

1,141 results
All reviewssilicon valleyfree happy hourcocktail hourbreakfast was amazinggreat hotelbusiness tripnice place to stayconvenient locationgreat roomroom servicecomplimentary breakfastwould stay againcomfortable bedsan joseenjoyed my stayclean roomsfresh fruit
Reviewed 5 August 2017

cons: We chose to stay at Cupertino Inn as part of our 40th wedding anniversary celebration trip. We were excited to stay in our old neighborhood before moving to San Diego. We know the area and specifically asked for a quiet room away from the freeway.

We understand there are no guarantees, but we were disappointed to be placed in a room right over the freeway on-ramp, room 334, with continuous traffic noise. We at least looked forward to enjoying our room but the fireplace had no logs, gas or otherwise, even though when we asked we were assured that they would be brought up. Our lovely jacuzzi tub did not work and we were told this would me remedied; it wasn't. Although the room was basically clean, we found a used coffee filter sitting in the coffee machine and we were shorted towels on two of the three days. Our hair dryer did not work. The room was poorly lit and there were very few outlets for charging our devices.
We tried to contact the manager while at the hotel and were told that the manager would call us. We left a message at the front desk and sent an email, and have not received the courtesy of a reply.

pros: The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the side away from the freeway (our request was not honored).
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
CBono1, General Manager at Cupertino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry to hear of the challenges. Please note that I was not aware of the situation as we do have multiple "managers" in house such as "front office manager", "Manager on Duty" etc...

Please accept our sincere apologies. I invite you to contact me directly at cbono@cghotelgroup.com

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Summary:
This hotel pretended that my mom had cancelled her reservation and wouldn't give her a room. The next day they tried to do the same to my in-laws, who had already pre-paid. While my in-laws were checking in, the staff told five other people in line, "You canceled your reservation." Some of them had pre-paid.

If your system was indicating that guests had cancelled their rooms, and day after day, guest after guest was saying that they didn't cancel, wouldn't you think maybe something was wrong with the reservation system? Would you keep being surprised every time?

Details:
I live nearby and my mom and my in-laws had reservations for this hotel. On July 12 I took my mom to check in and they told her the computer showed that she had cancelled her reservation. My mom said she had not. They asked if she used booking.com and she said no, she booked directly with the hotel (because my in-laws had already decided on the hotel). They wouldn't give her a room and said they had a room for her at The Domain Hotel in Sunnyvale. Since she didn't have a car, that wasn't going to work. They were very passive and just played dumb until we gave up and left.

Before we left I asked them to check to see if my in-laws' room was cancelled. They looked it up and said it was fine. I texted my husband to tell them to call to make sure and they did. Everything was fine. We didn't know why there was a room for my in-laws and not for my mom, but figured it was because they had pre-paid and my mom hadn't.

The next day when my in-laws checked in (my mom went with them) they tried to play the same game and looked at the computer and said, "You cancelled your reservation." They then asked if they used expedia.com. No. My in-laws were prepared for this and demanded a room and got one. Then they watched the staff tell several other people in line that they (the guests) had cancelled their reservations!

It was unbelievable. Of course there was no manager there.

My mom called the Chamber of Commerce and she got a call from hotel manager the next day. The manager listened to what my mom said but didn't offer any excuses or reasons. (We are still wondering.) She offered her a free night stay the next time she comes. No thanks.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JME0000

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Per your review, we noted that we provided you with some resolutions that were rejected. We truly understand and we hope we will have an opportunity to make it up to you, one day.

Management

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We love this Hotel. My son-in-law recommended it several year ago based on business Apple employees he's talked to. The rooms are always clean and not more than you need if you are visiting friends or family in the area. The breakfast is more than you would expect for the price, as well as the Happy Hour. My granddaughter and her friend were able to use the pool in the afternoon as most guests were working on their tans. We will certainly stay here every time we visit Cupertino from San Diego.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
CBono1, General Manager at Cupertino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you soon on another trip to Silicon Valley!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Depending on the purpose of your visit to the area, this hotel is great.

My family live in the area so wanted somewhere close and comfortable and the Cupertino Inn did just that.

Location was excellent for us with some shops just next door.

Breakfast was delicious with so much to choose from and all dietary requirements accommodated.

Staff friendly, rooms spacious and beds comfortable!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate the time to provide your feedback.
We hope you will return soon to The Cupertino Hotel.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We booked the hotel through tripadvisor because it is the only one available in that area. When we got there, the front desk couldn't find the reservation. I was taking my two kids with a senior. The staff was so unhelpful and care nothing. After back and forth communication with the travel site, two hours later, they were unable to find a room so we have to wait until the travel site to find another hotel for us. I was standing in front of the front desk. The receptionist didn't tell me what they told Cancelon (Tripadvisor's partner) until I ask. Worst experience ever. Will never use tripadvisor for booking and will never book this hotel!!

Room Tip: Be aware that the hotel is next to freeway.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Sorry to hear of the inconvenience caused. Sadly, when anyone decides to book through a third party, it takes the risk that the third party did not in fact reserved correctly. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused.