Cupertino Hotel
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$139
Courtyard
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

Juniper Hotel(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$128
Curio.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$109
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

Residence Inn San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$219
ResidenceInn.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

Aloft Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$139
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

Woodcrest Hotel(Santa Clara)
US$296
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$167
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$169
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$89
The Domain Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

1,142 results
All reviewssilicon valleyfree happy hourcocktail hourbreakfast was amazinggreat hotelbusiness tripnice place to stayconvenient locationgreat roomroom servicecomplimentary breakfastwould stay againcomfortable bedsan joseenjoyed my stayclean roomsfresh fruit
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Was going to a Soul 2 Soul concert starring Tim McGraw and Faith Hill at the SAP center in San Jose. The Inn is only 8 to 10 minutes drive to the SAP which was very convenient. Booked my online reservation for one night only for a Saturday stay. The price of the room was $109 which suited my pocket book. The rooms are clean and well stocked with mini refridgerator. Although the one thing I was not impress with is the old fashion air conditioning. It just run for about five minutes and then if would go off. Other than that, the bed was comfortable and the decor of the room was modern. For an old Inn, if you are not picky about air conditioning, then it is the place to stay. It is just right off freeway 280 and DeAnza Blvd. The swimming pool is very inviting and the patio by the pool is where the spread of beautiful and tasty free breakfast is held. Try the delicious waffle and the omelet cook to your liking at the Chef's cooking station. Fruits, yogurt, condiments, sauces, fresh coffees and teas to your hearts desire.

Stayed: July 2017
CBono1, General Manager at Cupertino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for your kind review and 4 star ratings. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Hotel refused to check my family in, claiming water damages at the property. Parking lot was full of guests' vehicles and more guests were being checked in as I was standing there frustrated. Why were they turning my family around and letting other people check in? I was told that out of 120+ rooms, 30% were affected and that "my room" was damaged. Hard to believe they had preassigned a room for my months old reservation. Harder to believe their story since, as of 10pm, it was plain to see most of rooms were brightly lit. Rejecting guests who made reservations early at lower rates and accepting guests who were paying higher rate? That's my guess. Front desk manager Patrick and Gil were non-apologetic and apathetic for our having to find another room at 10pm. Never, ever making a reservation at this property again.

Room Tip: Next to interstate freeway, Old building with water damages, Rude front CS
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Agoojjim
CBono1, General Manager at Cupertino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for your review. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused.
At The Grand Hotel, we strive to provide the best customer service. Please note that NO hotels in the world including The Grand is not "choosing" guests based on rates. Rooms lit does not indicate any specific if they are occupied or not.

I invite you to contact me directly at cbono@cghotelgroup.com.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

cons: We chose to stay at Cupertino Inn as part of our 40th wedding anniversary celebration trip. We were excited to stay in our old neighborhood before moving to San Diego. We know the area and specifically asked for a quiet room away from the freeway.

We understand there are no guarantees, but we were disappointed to be placed in a room right over the freeway on-ramp, room 334, with continuous traffic noise. We at least looked forward to enjoying our room but the fireplace had no logs, gas or otherwise, even though when we asked we were assured that they would be brought up. Our lovely jacuzzi tub did not work and we were told this would me remedied; it wasn't. Although the room was basically clean, we found a used coffee filter sitting in the coffee machine and we were shorted towels on two of the three days. Our hair dryer did not work. The room was poorly lit and there were very few outlets for charging our devices.
We tried to contact the manager while at the hotel and were told that the manager would call us. We left a message at the front desk and sent an email, and have not received the courtesy of a reply.

pros: The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the side away from the freeway (our request was not honored).
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry to hear of the challenges. Please note that I was not aware of the situation as we do have multiple "managers" in house such as "front office manager", "Manager on Duty" etc...

Please accept our sincere apologies. I invite you to contact me directly at cbono@cghotelgroup.com

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Summary:
This hotel pretended that my mom had cancelled her reservation and wouldn't give her a room. The next day they tried to do the same to my in-laws, who had already pre-paid. While my in-laws were checking in, the staff told five other people in line, "You canceled your reservation." Some of them had pre-paid.

If your system was indicating that guests had cancelled their rooms, and day after day, guest after guest was saying that they didn't cancel, wouldn't you think maybe something was wrong with the reservation system? Would you keep being surprised every time?

Details:
I live nearby and my mom and my in-laws had reservations for this hotel. On July 12 I took my mom to check in and they told her the computer showed that she had cancelled her reservation. My mom said she had not. They asked if she used booking.com and she said no, she booked directly with the hotel (because my in-laws had already decided on the hotel). They wouldn't give her a room and said they had a room for her at The Domain Hotel in Sunnyvale. Since she didn't have a car, that wasn't going to work. They were very passive and just played dumb until we gave up and left.

Before we left I asked them to check to see if my in-laws' room was cancelled. They looked it up and said it was fine. I texted my husband to tell them to call to make sure and they did. Everything was fine. We didn't know why there was a room for my in-laws and not for my mom, but figured it was because they had pre-paid and my mom hadn't.

The next day when my in-laws checked in (my mom went with them) they tried to play the same game and looked at the computer and said, "You cancelled your reservation." They then asked if they used expedia.com. No. My in-laws were prepared for this and demanded a room and got one. Then they watched the staff tell several other people in line that they (the guests) had cancelled their reservations!

It was unbelievable. Of course there was no manager there.

My mom called the Chamber of Commerce and she got a call from hotel manager the next day. The manager listened to what my mom said but didn't offer any excuses or reasons. (We are still wondering.) She offered her a free night stay the next time she comes. No thanks.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JME0000

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Per your review, we noted that we provided you with some resolutions that were rejected. We truly understand and we hope we will have an opportunity to make it up to you, one day.

Management

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We love this Hotel. My son-in-law recommended it several year ago based on business Apple employees he's talked to. The rooms are always clean and not more than you need if you are visiting friends or family in the area. The breakfast is more than you would expect for the price, as well as the Happy Hour. My granddaughter and her friend were able to use the pool in the afternoon as most guests were working on their tans. We will certainly stay here every time we visit Cupertino from San Diego.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
CBono1, General Manager at Cupertino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you soon on another trip to Silicon Valley!