Cupertino Hotel
Residence Inn San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$249
Hotels.com
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$249
Courtyard
Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$289
Aloft Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$195
Travelocity
Woodcrest Hotel(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$281
Travelocity
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$144
Wild Palms
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$89
Friendship Inn(Sunnyvale)
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
1,107 results
All reviewssilicon valleyfree happy hourcocktail hourbreakfast was amazinggreat hotelbusiness tripnice place to stayconvenient locationgreat roomroom servicecomplimentary breakfastcomfortable bedsan josewould stay againenjoyed my stayfresh fruiteasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Next time I will ask for a room on the second floor only because cars park right up to the bedroom window. The noise of the vehicles was loud. The windows are rather large so it is a little unsettling as well.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, General Manager at Cupertino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for choosing The Cupertino Hotel for your overnight stay. Even though you didn't get to spend much time at the hotel, it's nice to see that overall you had a comfortable stay. However, we're sorry if you had any inconvenience. Thanks so much for your feedback. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was very satisfied with the staff and the service. Breakfast is also awesome. It's a pretty complete buffet with good quality.. I would stay again at this hotel. The location is also pretty great...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, General Manager at Cupertino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Naz, thank you for reviewing your experience at The Cupertino Hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed our location convenient to all your needs and our hospitality. Your satisfaction is very important to us as we constantly strive to make your experience a great one. We hope to welcome you back soon for another enjoyable stay again on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Starting from check in , the whole experience was a pleasure. Smooth and efficient check in with a welcome champagne! Wow! Happy hour between 5 and 6 pm - was FREE drinks!! Amazing!! The room was sooooo comfortable! Complimentary breakfast buffet was another good experience. All in all - I'm def coming back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Rajiv, thank you for making The Cupertino Hotel your home base while in town on business. We are thrilled to know you loved everything right from the time you check-in to departure and had a wonderful stay. All of us at The Cupertino Hotel look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I stayed here for a few days and left in high spirits. I would like to compliment Anne with her ecstatic, cordial, and courteous presence at the front desk. Aside the hotel's hospitality, I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and happy hour. I look forward on coming back next year. I will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Cupertino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Amy, we are thrilled you were pleased with every aspect of our boutique hotel, and for taking the time to complementing our front desk staff, Anne. I am delighted she took such great care of you and your experience with us was enjoyable. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon at The Cupertino Hotel.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are in our 60’s and we do enjoy frequent weekend nights away from home ever since our two kids had grown up. When we find a good weekend hotel deal, then we like take it for a weekend of good R&R. We have no hotel brand preference, we just look for a good weekend hotel deal anytime.

We found a pretty good deal online that Cupertino Inn was offering this weekend, exactly what we were looking for. We booked a one night stay and we were pleasantly surprised that this hotel is wonderful. The pool is maginifent especially at night when it is bathed in vivid blue light. The complimentary evening hors d’oeuvres, although quite sparse, is delightful and appreciated. This is served in the hotel’s nicely decorated lobby.

The complimentary breakfast buffet is a little bit better than average, but then for the weekend price we paid for our room, it is good value for money.

The only negative review, however slight, I think I can say about this hotel is that our bed did not give good support. You’d sink in the mattress a good deal when you sit on the edge of the bed or when getting on it, and I am not a heavy person. You’d hear many strange popping sounds akin to popping plastic packing bubbles all at the same time when you are getting on the bed. Although once you are on the bed, the bed feels very comfortable and I actually had a long good night’s sleep.

Over many years, my wife has become rather discriminating in regards to hotels. From her reaction after we had checked out today, I think she was quite satisfied with our stay in this hotel. And I fully concur.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Elwyn, we are thrilled you were pleased with the most aspects of our boutique hotel! Thank you for sharing that from check-in to departure, you were overwhelmed with the level of service, hospitality and overall experience. All of us at The Cupertino Hotel look forward to your next visit with us.