Cupertino Hotel
Maple Tree Inn(Sunnyvale)
St. Francis Arms(Sunnyvale)
  • Pool
1,107 results
All reviewssilicon valleyfree happy hourcocktail hourbreakfast was amazinggreat hotelbusiness tripnice place to stayconvenient locationgreat roomroom servicecomplimentary breakfastcomfortable bedsan josewould stay againenjoyed my stayfresh fruiteasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2010

This is a great hotel! The rooms are huge, modern, and clean. I stayed here a few years ago before it was renovated, and thought it was ok. They have completely renovated the place and the rooms look beautiful, and the prices have not really changed...a great value! In addition, I was in town for a wedding and the manager and the entire staff really went above and beyond helping us plan things and I really appreciated it. If you are planning an event and are looking for a hotel, I highly recommend this one!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2010

Very good service. Ok breakfast. Free drinks and orderves.
Clean rooms. Excelent staff.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2009

I have stayed at the Cupertino Inn numerous times for business. The staff has always been nice and the rooms have always been clean. This is not a fancy hotel but not bad for business or family stays. They have free wifi (connection is not always great), free breakfast buffet (not bad) and free drinks in the evening (always nice).

Overall this is a good place to stay in the Cupertino area. They have also recently renovated their rooms, it is a huge improvement. Check out the photos I attached.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2009

We've stayed at the Cupertino Inn dozens of times as we had a family member who lived nearby. The rooms are fine. they are remodeling some and I think the renovated ones may be a lot nicer (and are definitely more expensive). The others are showing wear but aren't terrible. The rooms are very large. be sure to avoid those that are right next to the freeway. Breakfast is included and there's a good selection (I love the waffles!). Apples are available in the lobby. Local and national newspapers are provided at no charge. There's also a cocktail hour from, I think, 5-7 with quite a bit of food. Also, the lobby/dining area is a great place to just hang out -- very comfortable with board games provided. The wireless throughout the hotel is spotty -- very strange for a place in Silicon Valley. In general though, I like the place.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2008

I stayed in the Cupertino Inn over the Thanksgiving holiday with my husband and baby while visiting family. My sister lives in Cupertino and said that this was the closest hotel to her house, that it was nothing fancy and was probably a business hotel that got a lot of business from Apple (being 2 blocks from Apple headquarters).

Being from the Bay Area, it was a little weird staying in a hotel "at home", but I have to say that this is one of the best ever hotels I have ever stayed in. I called the hotel directly to make my reservations and was giving a special insanely low "holiday rate" on a king suite. I don't want to mention how low for fear that they'll never offer it again.

The Cupertino Inn is indeed nothing fancy. A very, very basic hotel with 1980's worn furnishings. It appears they may be updating the hotel. But our room was the largest room I've ever stayed in, was super clean, the towels fluffy and plentiful without asking and the toiletries very nice and replenished everyday. There were two sinks and a really nice showerhead with great pressure. The sitting room has a very cheesy 1970-80's wet bar. There's no separate refrig for your own use but is for the honor bar/refrig. There's a real closet in the bedroom with a full length mirror. There are two TVs.

All of the staff were very professional, attentive, and extremely accommodating to my family. They brought in a crib and lots of extra blankets and sheets immediately. They said it was no problem to use the courtesy bar/refrig for our personal use (mainly my baby's milk and food).

My son loved all the space to run around in. He loved the huge fountain in the courtyard. I could hear kids from other families taking advantage of the year-round heated pool too. The one downside to our room was that the bedroom window was full-length and could easily open (meaning my son could fall out if he got the window open). I should have alerted the staff to that, but I just pushed a large easy chair in the way instead.

Full buffet breakfast was included: eggs, potatoes, sausage, make- your-own waffles with pre-measured batter, yogurt, fruit, cereal, juice, pastries, bagels, large serviceable plates, glasses and silverware as well as huge to-go paper coffee cups Again, the staff were super attentive and jumped to help (with a smile) when they saw me looking for a tray to bring breakfast back to my room. The downstairs lounge was filled with families over the holiday weekend. There's a big screen TV and lots of board games. One father told me his family always stays at the Cupertino Inn whenever they are in town. The dining room also has dinner room service (we didn't use--hey, it was Thanksgiving!)

Overall, a nice clean large room, nice professional attentive staff, great breakfast. I say this all even though my son had the stomach flu and was vomiting (thankfully just on me and not on the hotel's furnishings!) and whiny all night long, and we were all half sick. So, even though we were all physically miserable, I still thought the hotel was great!! I'll definitely stay here whenever I need a hotel anywhere in the Bay Area.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)