“A Hidden Jewel in Daly City”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Peruche Restaurant
Ranked #94 of 206 Restaurants in Daly City
Reviewed 24 January 2017

It was just by accident that my wife and I found this little place. My car broke and I took it to the mechanic in the area. While looking for a place to eat nearby, I saw the sign "El Peruche Restaurant" at 5997 Mission Street in Daly City. It was nice to see the place just in front of us. Although place is small, the flavor and quality of the dish we tried was one of the best ones. As soon as you are seated, a person will arrive with the menu.
Dishes included are from El salvador, Nicaragua, Mexico and Peru. My wife and I ordered a Peruvian Lomo Saltado." It was delicious! Highly recommended. We felt at home. Service was very fast and courteous. The humble people working in a family owned restaurant are very nice, so expect a warm smile when they are offering you the service.