All reviews breakfast box donut holes yogurt t train front desk mini fridge street parking clean bathroom one night free parking downtown san francisco close to the airport small hotel recommend this hotel a great stay free breakfast daly
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Overall our stay here was great! The rooms was nicely decorated and had good amenities. Evie at the front desk was really nice and very accommodating. We would definitely stay here again! Thank you for everything.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean C, General Manager at Mylo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear henry9260,

We are honored you chose us during your stay in this fantastic city. We know you have a lot of options in this town, and it means a lot to us knowing our staff can make you feel at home. We hope you stop by our way again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The Mylo hotel is not located directly in Daly City, but rather on the outskirts of San Francisco, which i quite enjoyed. Plus they have free parking! Getting into the city was no problem. A quick drive. The property is quaint, like a retro motel. The rooms themselves are updated and modern. And so clean! What makes this place great is the welcoming staff. Evie was attentive and always answered my questions in and understanding and friendly manner. Really looking forward to my next trip to San Francisco!

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Cassandra P,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your experience. We do hope you choose to stay with us again. If you do, please keep in mind to book directly and save with us. Hopefully we can provide an even better experience than the first time around.

Best,

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was what I expected. You could hear noise from the street and from other rooms. The beds were not very comfortable and the rooms are in serious need of updating. The positives are that the staff was really friendly and the location is near the beginning of the T train line that takes you to AT&T Park.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Dave V,

Thank you for taking the time to post this feedback. I do take these reviews very seriously and I will be sure to examine the scenario you are describing. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future and contact me directly to help with the booking. Also if you would like to discuss the details of your stay with me I am always available.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

After staying at this property every week for almost 3 months now for work, its become a home away from home for me during the week. For the price, rooms are done well, free parking, wifi is pretty fast and the staff is what makes me come back. Evie always helps me with room choices and tries to make accommodations. Raquel is very nice and gets me checked in quickly. The location works for me as I have meetings at a job site that is nearby. Truth is many hotels in SF are not in great locations for walking. This property gives more than I expected for the price.....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean C, General Manager at Mylo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear JDenmark,

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Jose was very helpful, friendly and professional , will definitely come back a 4th time and I will recommend to friends and family ..... Maids were friendly and helpful , breakfast could be improved but overall great stay and service

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Carlos M,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We really appreciate the feedback, and Jose will be happy to know his recommendations further improved your time with us. We look forward to your next visit, be sure to check out our website so we can set you up with our best package on your next reservation!