“Good grilled chicken Caesar salad and awesome shakes”

Habit Hamburger Grill
Ranked #10 of 200 Restaurants in Daly City
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Clean restaurant and easy to get to from outlying cities. I'd get the grilled chicken sandwich on a wheat bun instead of the French roll because that was too much bread for that type of sandwich. Fries are good too

Reviewed 18 January 2017

When Habit first opened up, my mom and I decided to try it out since it smelled so good. It was all right.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We got the number one and the tuna sandwich, that was just awful, the burger was good small portion but good fries, drinks and a strawberry malt that was OK.
Had nowhere to sit so we took it to go.

I do not recommend the Albuquerque tuna sandwich it was just awful to eat.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I am very satisfied with this restaurant. I ordered the BBQ Bacon Char and I thought it was excellent. Also ordered O-rings and tea. The O-rings were very tasty as well. Realized when they had the order ready, they also had fries on my order, though I didn't order fries. I wondered why the check was a bit more expensive than I thought it should be. I brought that to their attention and they took care of it immediately with a refund for the fries. Even allowed me to keep the fries, though I didn't eat them, didn't want them. The only negative is floor cleanliness as it could use some sweeping from under the tables as they clean vacant tables and bathroom could of been better. Despite the attention to cleanliness, this was an great choice for me and friends for dinner and I would stop there again if I am ever in that area.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I stopped here for a late lunch (shorter line than I usually see). Good hamburger & fries. Pretty quick service after you order. All you can drink tea & soda for under $8. I'll be back again when I see a short line!