“Good food at a decent price.”

Val's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #5 of 199 Restaurants in Daly City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Nice variety of menu options. Nothing fancy but good. Our waiter was having difficulty remembering my guest's food order but food came as ordered. Good neighborhood spot with honest food.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent meal at a place I have been wanting to revisit for a while. Great food, selection, value, ambience & service = a five for me! Fresh halibut was excellent, fried chicken, & shrimp Louie also got great reviews. I can’t wait to go back and have a cocktail in their classic lounge with fireplace and try their famous 1 Lb prime rib. Recommended for families, couples or for a business lunch.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I can’t believe I just paid $33.95 for a steak and they charged me for a Diet Coke refill. Very poor decision on the part of the restaurant. Otherwise an ok dinner. Steak was good. Fries were marginal. Wait staff was friendly. This is an old restaurant , at one time I bet this was a high end place.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We called to book a private event and were told by the staff
¨We can´t waste our time for only 15 people¨ even thought we would commit to a minimum of 1.500$-3000$ per dinner.

Extremely rude and not professional.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Awesome! Cheryl was our server...she was great! My husband had fried chicken that he said was great and we are from the south! Says a lot! My pasta with sausage also fabulous..served nice and hot as well! Nice atmosphere and perfect service. Highly recommended