“Good Spot”

Ranked #10 of 223 Restaurants in Daly City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hickey Blvd.
Transit: Samtrans Route 133 will drop you off right in front of the restaurant at the corner of Hickey and Gellert Blvd.
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Not a fan of chain restaurants, but this one has quality and quantity down pat. Good,free, salsa and chips. Fajita special was very good with crispy veggies and tender meat. Taco salad with shredded beef and cheese was excellent. My wife had the "shrimp cocktail" served cold, almost a soup. Excellent and filling.
Granddaughters dish came without the requested chicken. Didn't realize it until she had finished. When we mentioned it to the server she immediately made up a new one to go and didn't charge us for either dish.
Pleasing atmosphere, in a bit of a hoaky building, in a really hard to find location at the back of a shopping center.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This was a boring and bland meal. The salsa was watery. The tortilla soup was good but both the burrito and enchilada’s were very bland. Overall I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Service almost nonexistent, waitress gave us water, took our order and after food arrived never saw her again. No one asked if we needed more water.
My burrito was tasteless, aunt said she liked seafood salad but brother's said there's also lacking in flavor.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We tried to find a restaurant around 8 pm on Thursday so there weren't many options in this area. We initially went here and there were three girls chatting in the front and we weren't greeted. We had to go to the front ourselves and the girl who said to sit ourselves at the bar because everything is full. We looked at the bar and all tables open were dirty. So we decided to check out another restaurant nearby. It was closing soon. We returned to this restaurant greeted by a different person and said yes there are tables like it was no issue and sat us down. The Food was good But the restaurant is a bit dirty around the edges with the bus boy putting all the dirty dishes on a cart near where we were sitting and only cleared the cart when it was really full. The food quality is decent but they need to improve service.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Celias since high school which has been about 40 + years. While there are plenty of good Mexican restaurants in the Bay Area I will always have that craving for Celias. To me the taste of the food has never changed over the years. I highly recommend you give this place a try.

1  Thank Philip I