“The Name says it All”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 August 2018

We went to Burgers and Brews on the recommendation from our hotel. When we arrived we noticed that it was quite busy but we were pleasantly surprised at how quickly we were seated. I commend the hostess for constantly monitoring the tables and keeping track of her waiting guests. Our server was equally efficient. There was a very large selection of beers to choose from and many burgers as well as a few other menu items. We all had burgers, the guys had beers and I had tea. The tea was the best I have had in a long time and they were Johnny-on-the-spot about refilling my glass. The guys enjoyed their beers and we all felt the burgers were cooked to perfection, for us. We felt our patties were large and filled the delicious fresh buns. The onion rings and fries were all we needed to finish off our meal.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Burgers are huge, char grilled and very tasty. Bun toasted, fries crisp on the outside, soft inside- delicious. Tables are sticky- could be cleaned better. Hot outside/ fans don’t give much of a breeze.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Great moist tasting burgers that doesn't have the juices constantly dripping out and ruining the bun. The chocolate milkshakes are thick and plentiful. The fries came out piping hot, crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Onion rings with ranch - yummy!!! Lots of seating available both inside and outside but the restaurant is a busy spot for locals and tourists. We tend to go after the lunch crowds, ordered and found a place to sit. The staff is quick on their feet and very attentive. This place is consistently very good. When in Davis - visit Burgers and Brews and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I ordered a regular burger from Burgers and Brew. It had a decent flavor, but the hamburger patty was a bit small. My overall impression was just average. Nothing that I will crave, but will probably try it again.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

environment was nice and service was good but burgers weren't up to the standard where I would include them in the name.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Burgers & Brew? Share your experiences!