Hotel Indigo San Diego Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$227
HotelIndigo.com
Hilton San Diego/Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$327
US$266
  • Pool
Best Western Premier Hotel Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$161
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Secret Garden Inn(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$299
US$284
Villa L'Auberge(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
US$299
TripAdvisor
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$714
US$599
  • Pool
Winners Circle Resort(Solana Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
Courtyard San Diego Del Mar/Solana Beach(Solana Beach)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$224
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsdiego riveraocean vieweach room has its ownfrench doorsbubbling fountainsmall courtyardtile workcrackling firelike sleeping on a cloudone of a kindsoft towelsoutdoor fireplacethoroughly enjoyed our stayboutique hotelspent two nightsshops and restaurantsparking lot
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for something on the Bohemian side, you have found your hotel!We look forward to staying here in the future as the location is very close to the beach all the enjoyable places surrounding Del Mar. Our biggest head scratcher was the huge storage bin in the middle of the parking lot that did distract from the otherwise incredibly aesthetic minded hotel. Nonetheless, we give this hotel a very high recommend.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank HamlettW
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This place was a last minute booking and all that was available. We lucked out. The hotel is classic Hotel California spanaish. Each room is named after an artist, we were in Diego-room 14 and it couldn't have nicer. The bed faced the large window that opened out to a tree top view of the ocean. The managers are an eclectic group but friendly. Easy walk to village. Would stay here again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Snuggled near the ocean and a construction site you will find a small dirt road on the corner that literally leads to paradise. The gentleman n lady at the front are very welcoming and the rooms are very clean. Our room (at the end) had an outdoor jacuzzi, fire pit, sofa, grill, pretty much every accomodating item one can think of in a large size patio. Each room has its own artist title n a view of the ocean from your balcony.

1  Thank manish c
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

So many hotels are just alike - not Les Artistes! This place is so unique, I thought I had left the country. Very romantic and relaxing. We left our car parked and walked to the Del Mar beach, Torrey Pines beach, and local restaurants. All the rooms at Les Artistes have an artist theme and so many interesting collections. The tile work and attention to detail must be mentioned, but delivered with a casual atmosphere that makes one relax. We want to try the Gauguin room next time, which boasts of a large jacuzzi tub. We had our windows open and all was quiet. Scott, our host had coffee and warm Mexican cookies (orejas) in the morning. We will return to Del Mar and Les Artistes - we want to ride the train, walk the beach and I enjoy the quietness of this beautiful town. For those of you who LOVE boutique hotels - this one is for you!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Searching on-line, this hotel did catch my eye. I booked the room through a hotel locator website in which my booking was immediately non-refundable. So, it was only AFTER my booking that I started reading all the negative reviews. That's when I started getting worried that my wife would not like the selection I had made. At that point there was nothing that I could do, so I decided to just go with the flow.

Long story short, we loved this place. We stayed only the one night because I was already booked at a Hilton the rest of the week for a business conference. My wife wished we could have stayed at Les Artistes all week instead of the Hilton.

I think that sometimes the people that write reviews are mainly those that are upset due to some negative experience or expectation. So, inherently, review lists typically capture the few negative experiences but not the vast majority of good experiences.

I think Les Artistes has been unfairly treated by the reviews I have seen. I look at it this way. I am an engineer and live in a nice house, yes, there is an area on the patio where I could power-wash and apply a paint touch-up, and maybe there is an area in the laundry room behind the water heater that has dust in the corner. Our house is certainly "lived-in", but I consider my house clean. I consider Les Artistes clean on the same level. Beds, towels, sheets were all clean. The rooms are more than charming. The lady that manages the place was very nice. She showed us 5 or 6 rooms to choose from, I had no sense that she has anything but a friendly demeanor.

Next time I am in the area, we will definitely stay at Les Artistes.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business