Hotel Indigo San Diego Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$227
HotelIndigo.com
Best Western Premier Hotel Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$161
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Hilton San Diego/Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$283
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Secret Garden Inn(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
US$299
Villa L'Auberge(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
US$299
TripAdvisor
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$714
US$599
  • Pool
Wave Crest Resort(Del Mar)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdiego riveraocean vieweach room has its ownfrench doorsbubbling fountainsmall courtyardtile workcrackling firelike sleeping on a cloudone of a kindsoft towelsoutdoor fireplacethoroughly enjoyed our stayboutique hotelspent two nightsshops and restaurantsparking lot
Reviewed 31 July 2017

First I have to say that the location is fantastic. That's the only good thing I can say about it.

Check in was a hassle because I didn't have the credit card that I used to make the reservation with me. I had to recommend the solution.

When the guy took me to the room, he tried to give me a lesson in the internal workings of mid to early 20th century locks. He was essentially saying that it would work if I didn't understand these arcane principles. Sure enough, the lock wouldn't open after I left at one point. I wonder if they sell locks that work in San Diego?

The toilet backed a couple of times, and the ancient window air conditioning unit near the bed was loud enough when it ran properly, but it would intermittently make some really grating sounds.

I would never stay there again and I feel compelled to write this on my own time, so...take it for what it's worth.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for something on the Bohemian side, you have found your hotel!We look forward to staying here in the future as the location is very close to the beach all the enjoyable places surrounding Del Mar. Our biggest head scratcher was the huge storage bin in the middle of the parking lot that did distract from the otherwise incredibly aesthetic minded hotel. Nonetheless, we give this hotel a very high recommend.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank HamlettW
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This place was a last minute booking and all that was available. We lucked out. The hotel is classic Hotel California spanaish. Each room is named after an artist, we were in Diego-room 14 and it couldn't have nicer. The bed faced the large window that opened out to a tree top view of the ocean. The managers are an eclectic group but friendly. Easy walk to village. Would stay here again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Snuggled near the ocean and a construction site you will find a small dirt road on the corner that literally leads to paradise. The gentleman n lady at the front are very welcoming and the rooms are very clean. Our room (at the end) had an outdoor jacuzzi, fire pit, sofa, grill, pretty much every accomodating item one can think of in a large size patio. Each room has its own artist title n a view of the ocean from your balcony.

1  Thank manish c
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

So many hotels are just alike - not Les Artistes! This place is so unique, I thought I had left the country. Very romantic and relaxing. We left our car parked and walked to the Del Mar beach, Torrey Pines beach, and local restaurants. All the rooms at Les Artistes have an artist theme and so many interesting collections. The tile work and attention to detail must be mentioned, but delivered with a casual atmosphere that makes one relax. We want to try the Gauguin room next time, which boasts of a large jacuzzi tub. We had our windows open and all was quiet. Scott, our host had coffee and warm Mexican cookies (orejas) in the morning. We will return to Del Mar and Les Artistes - we want to ride the train, walk the beach and I enjoy the quietness of this beautiful town. For those of you who LOVE boutique hotels - this one is for you!