“Great Happy Hour”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Via de la Valle
Reviewed 13 July 2018

The Brigantine is in a prime location at the corner of Camino Del Mar and Hwy. 101. I happened into here on a Monday and found myself in their all day happy hour. Normally 4-6 (which I did again at the end of the week) Mondays it's happy hour all day. Their signature margarita in a shaker is excellent and a great deal on happy hour. I also recommend the calamari strips, they were cooked just right and not rubbery at all. Sitting outside on along their awesome deck rail or there are a few covered tables is the place to be, the view is fantastic. It should be noted that parking is valet only unless you park along the 101, valet is only $6 and they have a small lot, I think 101 parking is $10 so it's still a deal. (Just 1 note Brigantine management. I know it's windy but you either need to strip those paper menus to a board or regularly send someone over the hill to get them, messing up that great landscape is not cool.)

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Had dinner there and was totally impressed with everything.
Even though it was crowded they gave my Wife and I a beautiful table overlooking the garden area.

Our waiter Todd took great care of us and had the pleasure meeting the mgr Tyler to see how we liked the place.
This restaurant is top notch and the seafood is fresh....highly recommend Brigantine’s.
Thanks Todd & Tyler for a great experience.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful brunch at the Brigantine. It was our first time here. The service was very good. We had a table outside in the covered patio with a great view of the beach in Del Mar. On Sunday's it is just brunch, but it is not a buffet, you order from the brunch menu. They have a very nice drink / cocktail menu, as well as a nice dessert after dinner drink menu too. I had the lobster omelet, which was very flavorful. Another in our party had the halibut tacos, which she said were spicy and she loved. Another had the macadamia crusted French toast, which they said was very good and tasted like having a churro. The portions were nice size. You could try to find street parking, which in the summer could be difficult. The valet parking was good though and was $6, which they accept credit cards to pay for the valet. I would go here again.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We visited the Brigantine on a Friday evening just before the big dinner tie rush. We had a short wait for our table. My wife and I shared an order of calamari as an appetizer and it was the best we’ve ever had. Not the typical chewy rings, this was very tender, lightly battered strips that didn’t have the usual deep fried after taste. My wife had the salmon special of the day with risotto and asparagus. I had the grilled

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Oysters and a cucumber jalapeno cocktail while trainspotting....aaah, sublime.
The outdoor patio is a great place to watch the SD fair without the madding crowd. Servers are all first rate, and the atmosphere , always welcoming