“SALADS WERE WONDERFUL”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #21 of 61 Restaurants in Dixon
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: At Wendy's in Dixon, CA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Dixon, CA hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 25 September 2015

Compared to the Jack-in-the-Crack that we ate in the day before this place was a slice of heaven. We ate here twice because of the salads, they were very good. Wendy's also makes very good salads and this place was no exception. I also noticed that this was an older crowd of individuals compared to what we saw when ate at the other place. What a wonderful place to eat.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Good clean place to eat. Service is fast and food good. Its easy to get to off I-80. The burgers are good. They provide good plastic spoons, knives and forks.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

I go to this Wendy's all the time. Mainly because it's really the only fast food I'll eat here in Dixon.

The food is normally pretty good here. There have been a few times that I've received cold fries or a soggy sandwich bun. Other than that I enjoy the food here.

One thing about the store which is why I gave it 3 stars is that the service is usually pretty bad. They have mixed up my order numerous times. I'm not one to complain much so I just let it go. They usually forget to put the sauce I asked for in the bag or also give me normal nuggets when I ask for spicy. They have given me the wrong drink or haven't even been friendly while taking my order.

I still go here because I like the food. I think they just need a little refresher course on paying attention to details and customer service. But is that too much to ask for from a fast food place?

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 30 September 2014

It is just like any Wendy's I have been to in the last 20 years. The buns might be different but the burgers are the same. We go here if we want a break from the other fast food restaurants in the area. There is a Jack in the Box across the street and a Subway in the same parking lot. But you go to Wendys if you want a triple squard hamburger who put mustard on it. Sometimes a bit greasy. Their fries are okay.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Visited Wendy's and was surprised to see how busy it was even for a lunch. The food was great, service excellent with good attention to our needs!

Date of visit: August 2014

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!