“Most Comfortable Place to Take a Break With Friends”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Dixon
Reviewed 19 July 2017

It was a hot day and the A/C was working as it should. We took a break before noon and enjoyed iced tea, lattes and other drinks with food. The eating area is large and comfortable with plenty of seating and tables.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Very friendly staff and make just what you want. The store is clean and roomier than many Starbucks I visit. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

This a typical Starbucks. Good service and products with ample seating. As with all Starbucks its a little pricy. My wife loves their strong coffees.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Starbucks never fails to please. We ordered our usual hazelnut lattes. It feels more like home whenever we can get our favorite coffee drinks!

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

The store is pretty clean looking and has a nice vibe when you walk in. It's a pretty big store and was renovated in 2013 I think.

the downside..

My wife and I have been in there to grab some drinks and they have taken almost 10 mins to get our drinks out at times. I thought it might have been a one time thing but it has happened just about every time.

Most of the people are nice there but they just take a very long time for a mediocre drink. My wife and I don't go there anymore because we'd rather not wait such a long time.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!