“BBQ ribs & chicken are always great. Sis tried the broasted chicken & said it was excellent”

Chris' & Pitt's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 251 Restaurants in Downey
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Staff has always been friendly & checks on us often with out intruding on our meal. They are very good!

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

This place has been a staple in my family for years for birthdays and special occasions.
Good food and even some good deals. Great wait staff always friendly and welcoming. Stop by you won't regret it!

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

Chris & Pitts isn't the type of restaurant that people will rave about, but they have pretty good food for a reasonable price. It's a good restaurant if you want steak without breaking the bank.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Friendly staff, food was great!!!!!!!!. I requested a well done steak and it came out perfect, bbq chicken was really good. We were there last week and i think we are going back this weekend with more friends. I strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

So I grew up going to Chris N Pitts in Bellflower when we lived in LB. When I moved to Anaheim I lived right by the one on Euclid...however that location closed a few years ago. So when we stumbled upon this one in Downey while driving by we just had to eat here. It is just as good as it used to be. I love the steaks and the blue cheese dressing is really good. They also have really good onion rings as an appetizer.

Been to Chris' & Pitt's Restaurant? Share your experiences!