“Healthy, yummy Greek food!”
Review of Cafe Opa

Cafe Opa
Ranked #29 of 258 Restaurants in Downey
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I have eaten at this restaurant for years! I am a teacher and we call our orders in, and they have them ready when we get there, and make sure to get us seated and eating right away, as they know we have a short lunch. The food is ALWAYS hot, fresh and delicious! I love the Greek salad with chicken and the chicken skewers with the OPA potatoes....I always feel like I've been good to my body after I eat here!

Reviewed 7 August 2016

We had a variety of dinners and all were good. The salmon souvlaki was a bit dry - but still excellent. The service was some of the best I have ever had!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

My husband and I visit Cafe Opa at least twice a month. Everything is so authentic and delicious. My husband switches between the chicken and the souvlaki plate. I usually stick to the plakoti. I love it! And there is always enough left over for lunch the next day. Yum! Even if you don't think you like lamb, you will like it there. The pork is good too, but the lamb.....ahhhh.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Small local place with outside seating available. Food prices reasonable and good . Nice size portions. I highly recommend this place if your looking for good reasonably price Greek food.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

great food . Their chicken is great.. went there one day for their lemon chicken soup and I tell you ,, It was just what the doctor ordered ( i had the flu )

1  Thank Bavilesny1

Been to Cafe Opa? Share your experiences!