“Improved pho”
Review of Pho Saigon Garden

Pho Saigon Garden
Ranked #68 of 190 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I've recently returned to this place after a long absence due to its inferior pho (beef noodle soup). I don't know if they have a new cook or sent him to a culinary course but the pho is better than before.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

By far this is the best PHO in this area. I believed they have improved their food. The pho broth actually is very flavorful and authentic- less MSG and salt as compared to other restaurants- San Jose area included (heart of Vietnamese food). The customer service is excellent as well. Stop by and enjoy!

Reviewed 14 September 2015

It was good pho, the broth was great and could stand alone, didn't like the owner standing over us waiting for us to order, not the best I've had but it was very good

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Very austenitic pho. Best one in the East Bay. Very fresh veggie n meat. Generous serving. Clean and good parking

Open 7 days, close at 9:00PM. Excellent service

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

My husband and I eat lunch here at least once a week. The food is fresh and yummy! I always order the pho and it is Healthy and comforting. Service is always excellent and even if we don't have a lot of time, we can get in and out during our lunch hour. Highly recommended!