“Great food! ”

Add it.
Sagmani's Restaurant
Ranked #81 of 321 Restaurants in El Cajon
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

A bare bones cash only family run business!
The best middle eastern food around here!
So delicious and cheap, Monday and Tuesday Two kabobs with rice, salad and tea for $ 6.
Owner is very friendly and service is great!
So good we go every week!

Reviewed 27 August 2015

We were only slightly skeptical as we were driving to this place but don't be put off by the location as everyone was very friendly and the food was GREAT. It's cash only so be prepared. The tasty falafel came with hot pita and flavorful condiments. The chicken tekka and beef tekka were OUTSTANDING, fresh, flavorful and grilled to perfection. All served with awesome rice, cucumbers, tomato, cabbage, and pickled peppers.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

High rates on Yelp led me to this place - I never would've stopped otherwise. The lunch was great and the price was right. I came back twice again for dinner with my boyfriend, and we both have recommended it to friends who have also returned. I've heard the lamb dish on the catering menu is fantastic so I wish they would serve it in the restaurant.
Know before you go: Cash only, no AC.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

Sagmani's is hard to find but worth the search. The service is prompt and helpful (and this is good because you may have no idea what some of the menu items are), the owner is very friendly, and the food is dreamy. They advertise the best kabobs in town, and they're not kidding. Also the best falafel, with this turmeric sauce that is so yummy I could drink it.

Reviewed 14 December 2014

If you drove by this place you probably would not stop. However, you would be missing a great food experience. This is a genuine Iraqi restaurant. The food includes great kebabs and my favorite-the lentil soup. You are given tons of pita bread with your meal. The prices are very reasonable usually about $8 per plate. The owner is a jovial, friendly guy. You know the place is authentic because it is frequented by Iraqi nationals.

1  Thank Rene V