“Be aware of mistakes!! ”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #84 of 110 Restaurants in El Centro
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Avoid stopping by El Centro, CA. And avoid stopping by this Domino if you want your entire trip to be pleasant. Staff is not rude but very distracted and inattentive. My girlfriend and I ordered an Italian sandwich, a small cheese pizza and lava cake for lunch traveling from San Diego to Phoenix. They got her pizza wrong the first time (instead of a cheese pizza they made a sausage pizza). When presenting the mistake, they made her pizza one size bigger to apologize, but still. A bad impression. There was a gentleman ahead of us waiting for his pizza. They got his pizza wrong as well. On top of that, they were out of water. I don't drink sodas so I had to stop by Walgreens to get some. How can a facility be out of water in the middle of the desert? Bad. There were no napkins on the tables and the whole location appeared dated and ill-kept.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Perhaps it is the nature of fund-raising pizza, but the pizza we received tonight was about as bad as pizza could be without being labeled inedible.

We purchased a ticket from a local high school student-athlete who was raising money for her athletic program. The only pizza being offered for this fund-raising special was regular-crust pepperoni, which was fine; I like pepperoni pizza.

The pizza crust was so hard and dry it was difficult to chew. The pizza sauce was next to nonexistent and the only way the pizza could have had less pepperoni was to have had no pepperoni at all. I am assuming Domino's had made a large number of pizzas in advance and the pizzas had been sitting for far too long before we picked ours up.

I do not like to be critical of our local businesses and restaurants, but in this case, Domino's deserves the negative criticism and should be ashamed of the pizza they were foisting on customers for this fund-raising event.

1  Thank Ronald F
Reviewed 25 October 2015

We were staying close. so I walked down & ordered their large 3 topping Hawaiian. A very good choice. Good Pizza, & good value.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

Not the best.. PIzza Hut is better tasting. It gave me acid reflux.. The price was OK, but not the postprandial. I wish I could have had an antiacid with me

Reviewed 5 December 2013

It's Domino's. It's pretty much the same as Domino's everywhere. The staff, however, were very friendly and helpful, and were quick to take our order. The kitchen seemed efficient, and our pizza was made right away - no unnecessary waiting around.

1  Thank lildrling