US$76
US$66
US$153
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Los Angeles LA Hotel(South El Monte)
US$153
Quality Inn(Rosemead)
US$99
US$94
American Inn(South El Monte)
US$60
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2017

this was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. there were roaches everywhere. they offer me another room that room was dirty and had a lot of coach roaches as well. the manager wasn't in so I went there in the morning to get a refund the front desk clerk can barely speak English. I want a refund.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Beds were different sizes with the larger one being way less comfortable. There was no desk or mini fridge in our room. The faucet in the bathtub continued to spew water & the tub would start to fill up while the shower was running. I stood in a bath up to my mid-calf every single time I showered. The hardwood flooring was so dirty that you had to have shoes on at all times or the bottoms of your feet would be black. Housekeeping left much to be desired & had us wondering if they had done anything other than just fix our beds & bring us clean towels. They certainly didn't touch our shower, as it was already dirty when we arrived. At least they were courteous enough to leave an opened box of cereal in the room for us that a previous guest had left behind, in case we were hungry I would assume. However, I did not see a single bug/roach as other guests had seemed to experience, so I guess we lucked out on that one.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night. The staff are welcoming and friendly, it's clearly family run. It doesn't seem to be in the best area but the motel is safe and the parking lot locked at night with security guards. The room was large and pretty clean. During the night a couple of creepy crawlies appeared from somewhere but they were pretty small so no problem. The biggest problem was the TV, only 2 channels worked and one of these was spanish, plus no remote. I wouldn't stay again

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple