“Filling Breakfast-Place needs a deep clean”

Cassidy's Family Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 274 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Reviewed 16 February 2016

We had breakfast at Cassidy's on a Monday morning, not terribly busy. We were seated right away and got great service. We all tried something different, Wife had the chicken fried chicken, Son had the monte cristo, and I had the cowboy combo. Lot of food and pretty decent grub. We were a little put off on the cleanliness of the place. The table was not all that clean, the syrup and other condiment bottles looked to have gone some time without a wipe down. Bathroom was not much better. This place needs a deep clean.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

Food was ok. Service was ok. Price seemed high for the quality. Good home town environment. I dont think we would go there again. Maybe just stay away from the spinach mushroom omelette.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The only times I ate here was for breakfast and it was good. The service was attentive and the atmosphere is typical for a diner.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

My daughter and I had breakfast at this restaurant recently. The glasses had a residue around the rims that could be scraped off with our fingernails. We did not drink the water and returned the milk that was ordered. It's interesting that a number of reviews on other sites address the sanitation of this restaurant and the problem wasn't corrected. My daughter and I have traveled all over Europe and the Orient. This is one of the least sanitary restaurants that we can remember.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Went for breakfast with a large group of ladies and the service was excellent. We brought a birthday cake for the guest of honor and the staff was pleasantly helpful in presenting and cutting the cake and providing plates and utensils. The breakfast menu was excellent -- choices for everyone. I will definitely go to Cassidy's again.

1  Thank Irene B