3 people are viewing this hotel
US$169
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
US$169
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$157
Expedia.comUS$169
PricelineUS$169
Trip.comUS$189
1,834 results
All reviews full kitchen train station one bedroom suite san francisco public market california zephyr within walking distance omelet complimentary breakfast yogurt plenty of parking convenient location front desk staff uc berkeley fitness center kitchenette noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Large clean room. Hotel is in a great location just across the Bay bridge, close to many shops and cafes etc. Right next to the train station and plenty of parking (at a cost). Breakfast is fairly simple but filling, be aware it can get busy. Staff were really nice. For the price is was a great, clean straight forward hotel

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zoe Z
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Clean, comfortable and cozy. Great size. Well stocked kitchen. Amazing breakfast. Great location. Trader Joe's and restaurants nearby. Nice views, pool, jacuzzi, balcony. love it, love it, love it, love it!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank lee s
Reviewed 21 August 2018

The People in the " Lobby" were rude and careless. I asked for a Copy of my room key and told the assistance the wrong room number and handed her my ID. She " Checked" and gave me the room I told her. To my surprise It was not my room number and I opened another room and it was occupied! I went back furious of course, and then I locked my room with a chair ( in case she decides to switch rooms keys again!. The train tracks are next to the Hotel good way to wake up! Horrible stay!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Arrived before check in and the room was ready, it was clean, had a nice kitchenette and enough space for sleeping and lounging about. Bathroom was new and modern. Small gym but functional, and my favorite was the ample parking.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

2 adults and 3 children staying in a suite facing the bay- a great choice for a family visiting San Francisco. The hotel is clean, staff lovely, great breakfast, particularly the omelette bar (although busy at times- observe the recommended times to avoid the queues, they are spot on), kids loved the pool and hot tub. We had a bay facing room as some reviews said the back can be noisy, could not be more happy with the room and the hotel. Supermarket, restaurants and cinema really easy walk away. Free Emerygoround bus takes you to McArthur BART station to easily get into San Francisco, which we used every day (a few unsavoury characters on the free bus, but they were harmless). Overall- brilliant hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018