“You Can’t Fail at Rudy’s”

Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Emeryville
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Rudy’s Can’t Fail Cafe opened in 2002 in Emeryville, CA with a second location in Uptown Oakland since 2011. Rudy’s was born from a desire to create a restaurant where people of all walks of life can feel welcome and eat honest food in a fun atmosphere.
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We walked her form our hotel and it was well worth it. Great food made food. I had eggs Benedict. I thought maybe the portion would be too much for me. I ate every bit and wanted to lick the plate. Others with me were all happy including the vegan with dietary restrictions. I will be back when in the area.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Went to see Slayer in the city and my buddy told me he knew a great place to eat after the show. Had one of the breakfast specials and nachos. Excellent meal and left me stuffed with leftovers. Looking forward to the next show in Oakland to check out that location.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We had brunch. My friend had her eggs and toast a la carte. She was on a diet so the vegetarian black bean patty was ordered. It was dry and unappetizing. I had the Rude and Reckless. The hash browns were dry and tasted like a soggy Ore Ida hash brown. The egg, however, was perfectly poached and the Hollandaise was fresh and tart. The ham was thin sliced ham, like deli ham, and not the Canadian bacon I expected. The toast was crisp and nicely buttered. Coffee was good and hot. A good place to stop by with the decor and fun but not my first choice with all the good restaurants popping up in Uptown Oakland.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The food was good and sufficient. Plenty of choice and alternations possible. For us a good insight into American dining

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This place has more Benedict plates than anywhere, so thumbs up for good breakfast location, but what takes me by the most often is a stop for a milkshake to go. Chocolate and espresso. Yum! I'm hooked!