“So so selection and uncomfortable seating ”

Emeryville Public Market
Ranked #5 of 117 Restaurants in Emeryville
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Not impressed expected a lot more choice. Prices high parking free but tough to find. I had the Peruvian food and it was just ok.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

In 2014 it was a more authentic working class market. They had a couple dozen stalls and it was fun to mix with the crowd. Then they cut almost everyone and upscaled to a handful. I'm sorry for those that had to hang on. Shouldn't take years to bring back a handful of vendors. I think a lot of visitors just got tired of waiting. The price point has gone from $7 to $10.
Terrible construction while they re-create Shellmound Street so parking often easier to approach from Christie.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We walked here from our Hyatt simply to pass the time. This was a cool area and neat to see. There is a food court with a variety of cuisines, and as far as I know, not chains. We thought about eating here but no one was really hungry at the time, but if I had, the Korean BBQ place looked and smelled delicious. We did go back for ice cream - I think it was made with almond milk? It was tasty. Def worth the trip if looking for something to eat!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Ok
The parking lot always seems to be under construction. But once you get parked the fun begins. Many different choices. Spin a globe and put your finger down. Lots of choices here. I had the ramen and customized it to be just perfect. Others spread out and everyone found something yummy. Staff keeps tables clean and even offered to help us bus the table. Bathrooms were clean. Food was great. Plenty of seating. Everyone was fed and happy.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The public market is a very cool place. I had some trouble finding it at first because of all the construction in the area. I think once all the work in the area is complete it will even better. I did visit twice to eat lunch. There was a nice crowd around each time I went.